James Turner is gone

> James Turner is gone
> SV's artstyle on human characters looks uglier and more western than ever before

Before you post fanart your gen 9 waifus in the replies, know I'm specifically referring to the way the 3d models look.

Attached: FUzeoEvXoAAoRja.jpg (827x689, 65.95K)

I think the artstyle is nice.

The games are made in 3 years so he could still have worked on them.

do we know for sure he hasn't worked on scarlet/violet? why are people assuming he was sitting ducks until the development for sv is already over?

SV is quite possibly the ugliest AAA game I've seen in years.

Attached: 1654203688879.jpg (1264x711, 122.48K)

>AAA
wrong
small indie studio

Yeah people are retarded. Masuda and Turner didn't leave their roles until SV was far enough in development that they weren't necessary. We won't see signs of their absence until next year at the earlier.

I'M SORRY MR TURNER PLEASE COME BACK

Good point perhaps it was his last hurrah.
AA

it's only because of the artstyle, and fans are to blame for that
the models are definitely an improvement now, but without proper shaders, it just looks like a different franchise altogether
blame the fans for comparing swshit to snap

>blame the fans
Least cock hungry GF shill.

sadly, i disagree with this
if they were far into development, this means they were in charge of decisions and were only recently moved out
you can already see the signs from the recent trailer:
>no throwing pokeball in overworld
>pokemon no longer make contact when attacking
>no timidness/aggressiveness in wild pokemon
reminder: sv was in development along with legends
there's no way they thought "let's implement legends mechanics into sv without receiving feedback from fans first"

>intentionally off resolution

If you think the image resolution is the problem here, you're retarded.

nah, i dislike gamefreak and tpci with passion and have pirated all games since switch
but fans are to blame for giving irrelevant feedback instead of focusing on issues that actually matter
the only progress we have seen so far in the switch games are the new mechanics from legends, while so many aspects of the games have not been addressed at all
that is quite telling

Can't wait for Joe Merrick to dicksuck Turner in a tweet

Attached: Tweetposting.jpg (562x600, 66.18K)

if you think posting fake screenshots of a game means it looks bad, you're retarded

Bro it's from the official promotion site hahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-131649.png (1080x2220, 1.09M)

BTFOOO

Does this mean no more BASED mons like Golurk, Trevenant and Naganadel?

>anime is originally based on western disney style.
>NOOOO MY ANIMU IS BECOMING WESSSTERNNNN BAKA GAIJINS!!!!

now post the full res version
>also is phoneposter

Pokemon fans have been complaining about lack of content and dogshit gameplay in general for years now. Go read the user metacritic reviews for SWSH.

It literally doesn't matter because there's a strong Pokemon fanbase that will ALWAYS buy the new game no matter what, and their voices mean more to GF/TCP than veteran fans who have already stopped buying the games and just play romhacks/showdown now.

Basically Pokemon is forever doomed to be shit.

Still looks like shit LMFAO.

Attached: p07_02-m-2x.jpg (1920x1080, 204.17K)

looks much better if you have eyes, but yes the trees aren't the best. they usually receive some polish, though

You can't be fucking serious. Look at the mountains. Look at all the aliasing. Look at the ugly shiny NPC models clashing with their surroundings.

There isn't a single visually appealing aspect of the screenshot period.

Blind ass retard. It's still ugly, now it's just more clear and higher resolution to show you the ugly bland textures.

>ugly bland textures
Besides the tree?

Bruh look at the mountains you blind ass bitch lmao.

Attached: 1654796142311.jpg (1200x675, 61.73K)