Hypothetically speaking what would happen if you have a partner with citizenship from a country that has a low tax on...

Hypothetically speaking what would happen if you have a partner with citizenship from a country that has a low tax on crypto like Vietnam and they cash out your gains in their country and then they send it back to you in the states. Of course any large sum of money sent from a foreign bank will trigger an audit but you don't own the foreign account and your partner that does isn't an american citizen nor has residency.

Is it that easy or am I just being retarded.

Attached: 1619924267230.gif (400x388, 1.4M)

You get taxed on all the money coming to you from them. If you keep the amount under the gift tax max then you could save, but the cap is pretty small. $10k iirc

You answered your own question with your ending statement

irs says that gifts from foreigners that doesn't exceed 100k in the tax year doesn't have to be reported.

Attached: alientax.png (1152x230, 43.64K)

see

Just pay your taxes, you absolute leech.

hey man this is just a hypothetical scenario

Thanks for the unemployment cheques good goy pay pig

hope you get murdered by a pack of the nigger parasites you are supporting, kike

thinking everyone should hypothetically marry a viet or thai girl for maximum gains after my 2 minute google search

Attached: 1650828000516.jpg (1536x2048, 298.28K)

They steal it

That nonwhite 3rd worlder would steal your money

what if hypothetically she comes from a rich family and doesn't need to steal your money?

the hard part is finding someone trustworthy and rest seems like a pretty easy thing to do. although not sure what the situation is like in those countries when it comes to sending money to the states. this sounds way to good to be true so there has to be a catch.

Attached: 1625164782464.jpg (448x540, 55.4K)

Never trust a nonwhite, never trust a woman and especially never trust a nonwhite woman

Interesting, how do you define a gift exactly?

>Start business in 0 crypto tax country
>receive crypto
>convert to fiat
>send back to person as a gift
>take 1-3% fee

user has seen some shit. Can confirm.

34 years of observations have taught me this. user is handing out pearls of wisdom tonight, pay attention fags.

If she has a rich family they arent going to let her marry a stupid foreigner and bring shame to their house.

they hypothetically already did so that's not an issue

>Interesting, how do you define a gift exactly?
anything with monetary value I guess?

I think i'm hypothetically about to really fuck up then bros...