Ishihara is clinically retarded

Ishihara is clinically retarded.

Attached: 1563388719243.jpg (750x883, 192.34K)

Hindsight is 20/20.

After the catastrophic failure of the Wii U, expecting the Switch to flop was a reasonable prediction.

That actually explains a few things, it wouldn't suprise me if part of the reason the more recent Pokemon games were so rushed was because the fucker wanted people to drop the series and move on to the mobile shit, like Go, Masters, and whatever the fuck moba one is called.

Attached: 1631339610662.png (800x847, 70.02K)

He succeeded. We'll see if SV pulls me back.

If Switch didn't launch with botw it would of flopped.

SwSh was obviously a 3DS game that got ported over last minute. This explains a lot.

Make the claim on a youtube video and an actual mental disability group will add it to their "feel good" list of creators

>Hindsight is 20/20.
More like retardation. It was a fucking portable that can double as a home console. With Sony pulling out and the 3DS being near EOL, how the fuck could anyone have thought it would fail?
Portables covers too many use cases phones fail to cover: phones SUCK for multiplayer and party games, they suck for offline gameplay since most games are (((live service))) games, they also have awkward as fuck touchscreen controls, limiting the game genres that are viable to play, phone thermals are shit (kills your battery cycles), phones have shit storage, phones have shit battery life, etc.
Looks like they haven't learned a thing from the Wii.

why are these fossils still working at tpci and gamefreak?

you really think they would've done a third generation on the 3DS?

switch's success was purely carried by botw at launch
it only makes sense for pokemon to go the botw route and start innovating like botw
too bad it seems we are going back to swshit formula as is evidently seen in the recent sv trailer

nothing could be further from dinosaurs than mobileshit. if anything, chasing the newest fads and gimmicks is the opposite.

not that user, but judging from the lack of attention to details as well as the lackluster production values, yes.

>start innovating
why can't zoomers understand that new=/=good? people want good, fun stuff. whether it's new or not is barely relevant. just look at rehashed garbage like CoD and FIFA which still manages to pull off impressive sales numbers despite every installment being literally the same game with a new coat of paint.

I honestly think that they started development in 2017 waiting for a new regular handheld hardware, without thinking about doing on either the 3DS or the Switch
and then after LGPE changed their minds and redirected SWSH to the Switch

>the new gameboy won't be as popular as the old gameboy

Right, sure.

FIFA doesn't exist anymore

>the fucker wanted people to drop the series
He succeeded this part, in the end.

Attached: gigachadmon-x.png (439x512, 165.21K)

>FIFA doesn't exist anymore
EA=/=FIFA. And good riddance. btw fuck FIFA for enabling those greedy cunts who were selling gambling to kids.

This is the faggot who shills Charizard and removed Greninja from main games just to boost Charizard popularity.

The GB is dead. There never will be a new one. Smartphones would murder it. And with it, the entire idea of "pocket monsters" died.

This poster is right.

People make predictions all the time and some of them are wrong - if not most. It's a psychological illusion to think you're smarter than someone who made a bad prediction after you've learned what really happened.
Honestly, if Switch was still a concept and someone leaked it on Any Forums most people would laugh at it and question if it's capable of running heavy games at all.

I personally think the Switch is probably Nintendo's best idea in a long time even though it does have its flaws, like the eShop being laggy as hell, and there aren't good adult games for the device.

I'm a web developer and currently developing something that could replace social media entirely. People are laughing, ridiculing and hating my idea aggressively. But imagine if it actually succeeds. Then, people in hindsight will all say how it was "obvious" that something like this would come.

switch lite is literally a gameboy

Nothing is says corporate dinosaur more than only chasing fads instead of actually innovating or simply perfecting your strong points as a brand.