2 whole people have been banned from AEW for "transphobia"

>2 whole people have been banned from AEW for "transphobia"
youtube.com/watch?v=DJLKSrxrN6Y
Shit like this makes me want to watch Roman instead, fuck twitter.

Attached: swaknjas.png (414x367, 184.57K)

KWAB

AEWxirs hate the truth, like the truth that Hangman will never be a star

If someone held up a sign that said "Bobby Lashley stole my Bike" or something like that, as hilarious as it'd be, they'd get the same punishment.

yeah. this board likes to shit on aew but if literally the same thing happened on raw, the office would take the same action. you probably wouldn't see it, because it would have been cut from broadcast, but that dude would be out on his ass.

The truth will never be silenced

They could get actual heat from a tranny beating up cute girls but they want to pretend nobody is thinking there's a man wrestling women

I don't get why they don't play right into it. Invite the hate. Have him brag about how much better troons are than real women. Black wresters used to taunts white crowds in the south. Make him the most hateable heal ever, it would be so good. And stop bitching about SIGNS. You're a WRESTLING company.

It really makes me seethe that nobody is doing fake injury angles to get real heel heat. Like every time someone is due for surgery or going away for two weeks, leak online that Y wrestler is out with concussion or whatever. X wrestler was the one working with them, so people will start calling them unsafe and shit. then you get heat

WWE supports transgenderism, as do all US corporations.

Actual heat isn't profitable and never was

Why are you guys able to suspend belief when Undertaker is a zombie, but not when Nyla is a woman

The only actual heat these days is "this town sucks lmao" and "backstage heat" which is impossible to work with unless you do shoot work fights

WWE checks signs retard, anything remotely offensive or trolling gets taken

When you get "actual heat" people stop coming to your shows.

OP is your average contrarian faggot
Go to CYN if you want to be full contrarian, Roman probably sucking tranny cock as we speaking he's not any better

nobody cares chud

I don't even get the joke

>Actual heat isn't profitable and never was
Retarded post of the year.

gAyEW is for fags

Attached: BEEF31D1-5A0D-4E2E-A366-8FB4C4B37FB3.jpg (1170x643, 118.91K)

She's right and I don't think she even knows what AEW is

Undertaker looked like his gimmick most of the time, Nyla looks like a man with tits

Oh boo hoo the asshole bigots got banned

What's wrong with saying "Bobby Lashley stole my bike" ?

Don't worry tiny cunt, I doubt she is that big of a smark that she's willing to sit next to 350kg genderbender redditor to watch kindergartener doing parkour

How the fuck did promotions ever get asses in seats then? Yokozuna, Sgt Slaughter & Andre the Giant were all effective heels because you legit wanted to see them get their asses kicked but they were such monsters that they would wreck the fuck out of the entire roster. You don't see anything like that in wrestling these days. Miro's TNT run seemed like it was building up to that but then he loses to some gay looking twink and then loses all his heat kek.

they should be banned for being annoying faggots trying to get themselves over with signs, but this works too