Smartcon nothingburger

This year’s SmartCon precedes the release of two groundbreaking developments in the Chainlink Network – Chainlink’s global cross-chain communication standard, CCIP, and a community-driven model for staking, expected to start rolling out successive iterations in the second half of 2022.

Attached: 19105362445134.png (800x800, 26.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinktoday.com/ftx-founder-sam-bankman-fried-to-join-100-visionary-speakers-at-smartcon-2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reduced supply and more functionality and integration is bad for price

When does smartcon start

Why are you contradicting your title with your post? It’s confusing

everything is bad for the price

end of september this year. also end of shemitah.
it was rumored ccip and staking to be released before smartcon and apparently will be after that given my text.
in the next couple of years yes initially not so much because most eligible for v0.1 are already in cold storage.

lil bump

WAHH THEY ARE STICKING TO WHAT SERGEY ORIGINALLY SAID AT THE START OF THE YEAR WAHHHHH

smartcon is for devs and networking, not some "THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE" scam event to pump and dump, go sell for xrp or vechain or something retard

where's the text from?

chainlink today
never selling

this, you'd think after the last two these retards would've figured that out.

what does chainlink tomorrow think virtual pass gives you "access to a limited collection of talks and panels after the conference."
>after the conference
another betrayal

Why do you think they wouldn't allow live chat? Why don't you think they want the "anonymous community" interacting with their participants?
Any Forums reaps what it sows. We get what we deserve.

>in the next couple of years yes initially not so much because most eligible for v0.1 are already in cold storage.
Not how staking works but ok lmao

based. that's what chainlink marketing get for fucking user over year after year with endless hopium posting that led no where.
where is my money sandy salami?

We are SO early Link marines!

I’m checking all the Chainlink today outlets and I can not find the quoted text. Do you have a link?

chainlinktoday.com/ftx-founder-sam-bankman-fried-to-join-100-visionary-speakers-at-smartcon-2022/

He’s fudding

>we love our community
>no live chat
>virtual pass guarantees access after the event
pick a lane sir gay

why did they tweet about google's allen day nothing burger from last year's smartcon when he isn't even listed yet as a speaker?
the fucking google shit was pinned on chainlink twitter for a year and nothing came of it. what the actual fuck

check Chainlink Two Weeks
simple, it's all lies and branded smoke

Does it surprise you to discover that they don't see the shut-ins who have contributed absolutely nothing except spammed nazi memes as desirable community members.

i am more and more starting to think this as well. worse they sold all the way up while missing the last bullrun in human history. hope they make this year good for us.

>chainlink marketing get traction on Any Forums
>complain about the people who shitpost here
>nooo you can't just go and post nazi memes
Sounds like you want user to begin a hole new wave of FUD idk maybe your twitter marines can help you more than user can

>a hole new

until Q1 2023 50M Link are going to hit the exchanges
From Q3/4 2022 on 75M Link are going to be locked up for real
that is overall less circulating supply

exactly. a hole new village awaits you on twitter

>75m og LINK already in cold wallets since ICO is now "locked up" in one staking contract for eth/usd or whatever
>50 million new LINK will hit the open market
Why don't you just sell them direct to Nexo or Celsius?