This is the definite tierlist on the mainline games anything else is lies

Attached: my-image (1).png (1140x644, 571.29K)

Attached: gen56.png (1470x5338, 3.22M)

user i always defend XY when other anons shit on it but they are unfortunately rushed and not complete because most of the devtime was taken for the 3d models
That's why lgpe and swsh deserve their fucking shitty last place when you already have all the models you have 0 excuses

>this image again
Fuck, I'm biting.
Every generation has looked better than the previous by virtue of being newer and having better hardware. The truth is, however, that Gen 5 looked better for a 2010 DS game than XY did for a 2013 3DS game. The fact that you post intentionally pixelated sprites and refuse to compare idle animations further shows you're disingenuous.
With the battle backgrounds, Gen 5 had many more the image does not show. The comparison is bad. The camera also shifted for the first time, and as expected from an older game. The standards for camera angles cannot be the same as for XY and 3DS.
With bottom screen and multiplayer, you omitted functions of the bottom screen in Gen 5. This comparison is disingenuous.
Customization of your character is a feature that became a standard later. I give credit to XY for introducing it, but expecting Gen 5 to have it is like expecting it to have Chespin as well.
With the Battle Facility, Gen 5 has others. If you want Triple and Rotation Battles, while Gen 5 doesn't have them in the Subway, they have them all over the region way more than Gen 6 does.
With Berry Farming, you show zero gameplay from the Dream World, which is better than the in-game system.
With minigames, you omitted berry jump, but yes, XY had more than BW, but definitely not B2W2.
With ribbons, you ignore the medals in gen 5 and other rewards for the sidequests that Gen 5 had WAAAAAY more of the Gen 6.

Overall, these are not only extremely tiny nitpicks that BW has plenty more factors to outweigh, your image also chooses these specific criteria simply because XY excels in them, falsely at that for most of them. This ignores the full picture of which is better.

ultra sumo was worse than base sumo imo.
Sure they added like 5 mons or whatever but that wasn't worth the butchered story

Also, it is painful we haven't had any decent games in ages.

Why are DP in the same tier as Platinum?

>DP over anything
>gen 1 and 2 anywhere over C
>XY anywhere but F
>USUM anywhere below A
>that many games in A at all
Your tier list is terrible, almost bad enough to hope it's bait. If so, congrats, here's a (you).

it was worth the cool boss fights and additional trial
but the alola games have no reason being so low at all

>they are unfortunately rushed and not complete
like every pokemon game

Yes, they had been making mistakes for 5 generations and yet somehow XY were even worse. Go back to discord now please.

>XY were even worse
nope

Too much corridor
Too much handholding
Z move are shit
It's basically as bad as Swsh but it doesn't have natdex cut, characters are prolly the best in the series in terms of fleshing out and the comfy vibe was really cool you really felt like you were on vacation and ultra beasts are one of the best ideas ever that's why they are way higher than swsh

Any list that puts any Hoenn or Sinnoh game above F/Shit tier is instantly wrong

Johto is shit

I love you

Based

1bw2
2platinum
3bw
4hgss
5oras
6usam
7sam
8xy
9 SS
10 emerald

not really true
not really true
you can not use them - I didn't

this image is so bait it's funny

Attached: 1618626084461.jpg (1777x1000, 247.58K)

>

Attached: 1617601670752.png (774x251, 86.67K)

BW interview on the left

Attached: 1617601733737.png (704x396, 490.6K)