Attached: cap.jpg (1285x549, 35.86K)

impressive barto pattern. Get ready for a reverse marge into a prolonged crab

fucking disgusting
charts are just made up
dont know why I participated in this scam
glad I got out with minuscule loss

>crypto is volatile, just gotta hold through the ups and downs

fakest pump of all fucking time

the reason price stays elevated is because cost (b) is 0. CEX volume is fake wash trading
the charts are fraudulant

Attached: numbers-games.png (1810x818, 480.58K)

ascending morning wood pattern. extremly bullish

Attached: 1659287101423892.jpg (1285x549, 63.89K)

It's fucking bizarre how forcefully they've controlled shit for the past 3 days. Somehow neither enough buying nor selling pressure to make a significant move besides one fakeout mini-bart that dragged it right back into the crab channel.

I want to say a dump is the obvious next step, but also it's impossible to say for sure when it didn't slump all that much. Like, if support was eroding, it would be trending down or getting schizophrenic freak poomps out of nowhere, but it's not. So what's the fucking play here?

what are you talking about, btc is following sp500 and nasadaq because majority of hedge funds own a small portion of btc in their portfolio and when they buy and sell that buy everything at once (tech stocks and btc)
pic related.

Attached: 1639904122139.jpg (1125x1402, 340.43K)

ayy carumba

Attached: 1659287101423892.jpg (1285x549, 54.18K)

What are you talking about? The suspicious part is that BTC isn't following stocks, otherwise it'd be over $25k instead of crabbing in this incredibly narrow range.

lmao, it really is hard for them to hide how manipulated.this shit is when crypto markets are open 24/7.

Crypto doesn't flatline on the weekends until the S&P starts trading again. The poomp up to this level was largely made possible by momentum from short squeezes and then held up by the stock market rally, but that's no reason for it to lock into this crab zone for 3 straight days.

>trying to make sense of market moves

just stop

Well, now things are pumping, so we'll see what happens I suppose.

So all crypto pumps happen within a matter of single digit minutes then... Something something free market something something

BART season.

>Casual momentum ignition in the crypto markets
>Nothing personnel, goys.
There's a reason tradfi bans this heinous behaviour

Attached: 1643728445600.png (600x600, 54.13K)

you fuckers jinxed it
now they are pumping it

i hate this market

I bet it crashes within the next few hours and then goes right back to hovering around 23.7k

its happening again kek

Attached: cap.jpg (960x837, 110.03K)

Check the latest posts by CZ, he clearly pumps and dumps this shit right now in accord with Sam Jewman

Lmao down it goes!