Randy Orton buries Black and Gold-era NXT wrestlers

twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1509578010973900810
>"Like, when Vince was on, he talked about your number one priority, above all, being protecting your opponent. That's not taught necessarily in NXT. And I know that because I've been in the ring with guys from NXT and they don't know what the fuck they're doing"

Attached: Randy-Orton-NXT.jpg (713x375, 28.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWfNPtzZ0Dc?t=261
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that this dude hears voices in his head.

Said it yourself randy

Attached: 1618176510804.png (337x318, 133.67K)

Based

More people have been injured on the main roster in the last year than all of NXTs TV time. Also, there have been more memorable matches in NXT in the past 3 years than in Randys entire career. He wouldn't be known without the RKO OUTTA NOWHERE meme.

He is right

who do you think he's talking about? Braun? Montez?

sup ciampa

Probably. He also low key buried Omos like a month ago on Helwani's show about how "big guys" need to respect the people that bump for them.
I'm taking a shot in the dark here that I haven't seen anyone else mention though.

Attached: Keith-Lee-Randy-Orton-WWE-Payback-645x370.jpg (645x370, 63.28K)

Randy is a pussy ass bitch bulbasaur

Go fuck your mother he ain't burying Omos with that it's acknowledging how he beats his ass

A match can only be memorable due to the result or story implications. Not the in-ring work. By that metric, NXT has had zero (0) memorable matches in the last 3 years

>injures Kross
>almost make orton trip
>injures orange cassidy
youtu.be/QWfNPtzZ0Dc?t=261

Kross had that bad shoulder and he positioned himself terrible, i saw taht shoulder bump and anyone can just make contact and bump backwards no need to test how far your shoulder pop

>Orton tripping
Grasping user and OJ has his damn hands in his pockets all the time that's why he ends up injured

HHH btfo

>More people have been injured on the main roster in the last year than all of NXTs TV time
Bold lie. Black and Gold were plagued by injuries. Kross, Holland, Joe, Lorcan, Burch, Thatcher, Gargano, Ciampa were all injured in the last two years of NXT black and gold, two of them dropped the title to injuries. Although, admittedly, most of them were ridge Holland's fault

>More people have been injured on the main roster in the last year than all of NXTs TV time
thats definitely some bullshit

How come wwe is so bad at training people? Literally everyone has been better off learning somewhere else than at the pc. They make no dimes shitters and then fire them when they “somehow” fail to get over. Literally everyone in the main event scene are just the chosen ones

because they don't pro-wrestlers so they don't give pro-wrestling training at the PC

2.0 is even sloppier and more dangerous than B&G

It makes no sense. They should just send people to ovw instead and then use the pc to practice everything but the actual wrestling like working the camera and reading your lines. It’s obvious to anyone that the pc was a mistake

To be fair most of the pc guys get released before they get on tv, and most of the successful ones have been pretty safe. Chad Gable, Tucker, Otis, and the nxt 2.0 guys so far haven't injured anyone or got injured themselves as far as I'm aware. Moss being the exception because he's strong style. Most of the black and gold guys who were injury prone were indy guys beforehand, whom randy only wrestled those guys so I'm assuming he meant them