Can't be Prankstered

>Can't be Prankstered
>Nothing resists Poison Jab/Throat Chop/Rain boosted Waterfalls
>Good Attack, Speed, and Swords Dance
>Can even explode or lay spikes
Best Swift Swimmer of all time?

Attached: overqwil.jpg (340x400, 25.85K)

>Rain boosted Waterfalls
???

>Swift Swimmer
Bruh

Attached: IMG_2105.jpg (223x226, 8.63K)

>"Good" attack is hindered by low power STAB moves
>Swift Swimmer without Water STAB makes Waterfall/Liquidation mediocre at best
>Banded set would make it overreliant on prediction, while LO misses some KOs due to the aforementioned points
>Slower than other Swimmers and even some scarfers
>Non-resistant to Water, meaning Rain can even be detrimental if it gets outsped/misses a KO
>Weak to only one type, but it happens to be the most common in the game

A good Pokémon still, but I don't see it becoming a meta staple. Not even sure Swift Swim is its best ability when Intimidate exist. My prediction is UU with some niche OU usage, but it would depend on next Gen's dexcut and powercreep

>Best Swift Swimmer of all time?
guessing you weren't around for ORAS or gen 7, only a legendary could possibly be a better swift swimmer than mega pert

Dont you think all that coverage is a little Overqwil?

>Weak to only one type, but it happens to be the most common in the game
>Serebii literally says this quote on the majority of his PotW articles
Back off, Joe!

>majority
>not always
I still remember that Gen6 Malamar review where he told that it was weak to the most common type in the game: Bug.

Attached: 1568153062051.jpg (600x884, 65K)

>Intimidate+black sludge+Prankster immune

HAHA TIME FOR VGC

To be fair, he's not entirely wrong. 4x Weakness to U-turn is pretty damning, in Smogon tiers anyway. If he was talking about VGC, then that's a laughable statement.

>but it happens to be the most common in the game
Bruh, that is the most common filler to every pokémon's drawbacks' list. If people would believe it, by now their lack self-awareness would point to all types being the most common.

It's not intimidate immune and black sludge is irrelevant there.
Setting up is very risky too but I guess if you know how to predict well you can get away with it.

I'd say it's definitely a RU mon. It would be OU in any format before BW, but we're talking Gen 8+ levels of powercreep.

inb4 gets Flip Turn

Well, maybe I worded it wrong, but EQ is probably the most common attacking move, and Ground itself is usually considered top tier in singles. It's not a deal breaker but it's huge, specially since the Swift Swim set means forgoing Intimidate and its natural bulk is nothing to write home about

qwlfish with eviolite > overqwil

No recovery kills its viability for anything higher than NU.

>no water stab
>better than mega swampert
cmon buddy

You have like 40 different swift swimmers to take advantage of water stab. If it’s anything like Venusaur, you don’t need water stab to succeed under rain

>fanfic meta

Intimidate immune doesn’t matter, it’s a support mon people will use it as a bulky intimidator that poisons. Black sludge is only not relevant right now, it was good for keeping Weezing alive