So the gimmick is that it rubs its cheeks and shoots electricity from its hands

So the gimmick is that it rubs its cheeks and shoots electricity from its hands.

But like... can't ALL electric pokemon with hands shoot electricity from them?

Attached: pawmi-2x.png (1184x1102, 471.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon/pawmi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No? Most generate it to come from their whole bodies not their hands

I think it’s kind of redundant making a pika clone every new generation when Pikachu is just going to outshine them all

That's why they serve as companions to Pikachu, not replacements.

scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon/pawmi/

>In addition to the electric sacs in its cheeks, Pawmi has electricity-discharging organs on its forepaws. It generates electricity by rubbing its cheeks, then it shocks its opponents by touching them with the pads on its forepaws.

Says nothing about it shooting electricity from its paws, it touches foes with its electrified paws.

Attached: p14_01-m.jpg (960x540, 55.45K)

Not if this one finally evolves and has a unique type

They're just for merchandise and to show up in the anime. It's a shame.

Why would this evolve and the other no?

I mean Pikachu will still outshine it but I get your point

I think Pawmi might actually overtake Pikachu in this gen, it's cuter and rounder, and still has a simple design, not to mention it has charizards colour scheme. this might be the pikaclone that becomes the new face of pokemon

>50667451
Fucking delusional. Look at dedenne, motherfucker. Pikachu is still the mascot even though it is TOP1 in Japan.

His evo is electric/fighting and he get plasma fist

Because it's the first one to evolve

>literally anything ever replacing the OG rat as "the face of pokémon"
The thing's so ubiquitous my 80 yo grand-father knows what a fucking Pikachu is
Here's your >you

no user. no. did Yamper overtake Pikachu last gen? no. did Wooloo overtake Pikachu last gen? no.
the only Pokemon that got close to it was Mimikyuu here, and there's no way but I mean no way that Pawmi or it's evo become more popular than this fucker
(You) WILL get Pichu as a Route 1 encounter and Pawmi WILL be a 1% encounter in a side dungeon.

Bro thats what he said... What are your correcting him on this is beyond autism

I dunno why but it’s in-game model looks really off to me. The 2D art is great but in-game it’s just a weird orange blob.

Attached: let me laugh even harder.gif (480x360, 664.23K)

No, and why we must have every release a barrage of generational pikaclone seething threads? You already know the deal by now.

What kind of rodent is this supposed to be?

They serve to compliment Pikachu and remind you it exists so you'll buy merch of both, especially when they give it to someone in the anime to act as a parallel to Ash and Pikachu.