Alt season ends soon

We're about to have proof that were in an alt season. Usually once we have proof, alt season is over and BTC dumps

Attached: marnie alternative.jpg (724x1023, 387.91K)

Post more of this girl.

KUX ID IVE BEEN HAD

You agree that alts are about to dump?

Attached: marnie 3.png (1200x1697, 2.23M)

I'll tell you when you deliver me to Poasted nuts clarity (144g)

I'll finish you off

Attached: 24b43ebb3fb411e864ccb3e802ad92f9.jpg (2139x3818, 2.82M)

Look shit is so news dependent hypetrain i'll say this. The printing in 2008 also had "muh hyperinflation meme". I would guess if we got another leg up we'd get another leg down to this point. I don't know enough about cryptography but I can see entities picking the few tulips they need to perform the tasks they need (decentralised IDs, tokenized assets, et al). You speak of alts as if they are linked together more than they are linked to BTC and I suppose in certain contexts you might be right but really the diamond in the rough will outperform the general flows of market which are just fucking clown right now. TBQH I accumulated alts a few months ago and this pump has me nervous I shooda bought more but its kinda whatever at this point. I'm mainly lurking these boards for the pics of anime girls so please post more.

Alt season probably has another 2-3 weeks left, one small cap gem that just launched is LASREVER, check them out in TG. Currently holding steady around 3M MC, but not for long. CMC, CG coming soon due to its volume and # of holders.

Okay

Attached: de1636247654d705a1496e2d3d11c344.jpg (888x1243, 941.89K)

Please end this madness. Its all just static mess. Entropy maybe. The money-concioussness is convulsing more violently than ever before. Lines go WAY UP and then WAY DOWN. They are so fucking abstracted away from agriculture and seasons and other elements of God's creation. It's just a giant control op. Maybe you can actually give me some info; does any of it really make sense? Can you make sense of current cycle through models of the past or models of finance based otherwise on logic? I think perhaps the purpose is to make the most static senseless and uninterprettable and meaningless environment as possible. There's you're fucking "alt season" bro.

If FED hikes INCREASE inflation what then? Will they just bankrupt the US gov and those around the world? Will they just QE their own debts while increasing rates? Will they pivot? I'm very much in a "random walk" kind of mindset in current year. Don't fucking ask me just hire a parrot to fucking walk on a keyboard like they actually did on wall street (it out performed most investors). IM NOT JOKING

EZPZ my nigger

We have never experienced something like this before. USD printed 33%+ in 2020, Fed running damage control starting from 0, and the next easing session to keep the economy from collapsing is gonna start from 3% Fed Funds rate.

The train is approaching the end of the tracks. We wont get inflation to 2%, even with their doctored numbers. This system has it's limits and we are approaching them. The fed is walking a tightrope: one false step to the left and we get a depression, one false step to the right and we get hyperinflation. There are limits to what can be done.

The CBDC is no longer conspiracy, there is legislation ready for the Fed to launch one. We're gonna see Bretton Woods 2.0 in our lifetimes, and it's only going to get more volatile.

As for why the market is pumping, well, a recession is already confirmed, and Powell is expected to drop fed funds rate to bolster the economy. We got at least one more expansion cycle in this bitch, and we're gonna make it happen. Never forget, the market is forward looking. I knew this was a sell the rumor buy the news. Expect new highs, and a printing press that's running hot. But if you don't make it this time, may God have mercy on your soul. Cause what happens after is going to be biblical.

Attached: 1647467696382.jpg (486x680, 74.34K)

Thank you for your innerstanding king

inb4 banned. fuck jannies

Attached: f4067a11d85c912538580bab55a43d34(2).webm (1000x666, 2.4M)

Holy shit, where can I see more of this?

what fucking alt season you monkey nigger OOH OOH AHH AHH

The brunette with the pink and white hat looks like Sophie Dee, a known PAWG.

Sauce?

Attached: 1658814786451750.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

worst in thread. THanks for trying though.

ywnbaw(hite)

I think a few alts need a good pump yet.

Hilda is made for Average user Cock.

kek