Why aren’t you a millionaire?

Scratched a million off my checklist like 3 years ago, add two zeros to the one I’m in a different mode.
Why are you broke Any Forums? It’s easy to make a million minimum if you’re not an idiot.

I'ma turn up on a hater every chance that I get
I want the biggest watch that they got, don't care if that shit hurt my wrist
All these hoes fuck on us all, I wish I would claim that bitch
They get hard when they get guns, we got a hood full of sticks
Soon as they say we can't come, you know we'll run 'round that bitch
You can miss me with that shit, you know I live in the mix
Money, cars and clothes and hoes
You know I live in the mix, money, cars and clothes and hoes.

Attached: A99DD947-09D1-4C1E-B5AB-E764F635F706.jpg (640x800, 83.26K)

How

pathetic

Money is the true IQ test in this society. If you’re not a millionaire you’re literally an idiot, no way around it.

If you have to ask “how” after the age of ~25 or so you’ll just have to accept that you’re intellectually inferior.

i guess im an idiot but atleast im not a nigger that resembles an ape

Good larp op, share ur method or it didn't happen

And yet he will spread more seed than you ever will, your genes will die while his go off into eternity

Bought ETH sub $50 in college, held till October 21st 2021

Good move, what u buying now?

More ETH, more BTC. Other than that I’m all in various vanguard ETFs. Not trying to lose what I’ve made gambling

Nice which ETFs? There's a couple they recommend on EYL & I'm also stacking up on lithium as that will be big with EV adoption

>Why are you broke Any Forums? It’s easy to make a million minimum if you’re not an idiot.

if everybody is rich, is anybody rich?

spent most of my late teens and 20's partying and doing fuck all and in my 30's decided to make some money got into crypto as well, I wouldn't say easy because it'll will take a few years of waiting

I'm trying to trade my way up while waiting too as I think this bear market will run until the next halving and can make some small daily gains and compound them.

Would be great to start a tg group or something for like minded people looking to excel and keep each other accountable

But I am bc of biz

I am. I'm just fucking bored which is why I keep coming back to this hell site. I think I'll go play Deus Ex tonight.

Attached: Gunter.pg.jpg (620x297, 24.77K)

Give it back jamal

Just created @TheMillyClub on tg, join if u have it or want to earn it. TheBillyClub soon

If you live in the USA, are smart enough to figure out how to post on this shithole, and are over 35, you have ZERO excuse for not being a millionaire. You should at least be close in net worth by the time you’re in your mid 30’s.

You can still get your shit together and be financially secure if you’re 35 and over, but holy shit hurry it the fuck up. At 45 that’s pretty much the pit of despair if you’re not well-off by then.

his seed will either get aborted or turn into a criminal that ends up in prison or a gutter bleeding out of its head.

Half of his seed will be aborted. Out of the other half there is only a one in six chance they are incarcerated or murdered. Stop seething the low IQ, low impulse control strat exists evolutionarily for a reason.