When is debt maxxing a good idea?

Or is debt always bad?

Attached: 1659209998526657.jpg (1024x885, 227.23K)

when you have a fake ID

When the return on the investment you make with it is higher than the interest rate on the debt or when inflation is higher than the interest rate.

im on a diet so I can't eat ice cream but roll (better get 38-40 for a virtual ice cream or 17-19)

for me, it's the strawberry crunch.

snowcone for sure

Give me a half melted tweety bird and a chips galore. Hold the truck too my friend is riding up from the pool!

I currently owe 25k in total across 2 credit cards and a line of credit. I have 25k in GNS and a bit in RAZOR.

I also went to a job interview with long hair and a beard today, and got it. It's low pay (45k) but I haven't been in the workforce for years. You will always owe money, but make sure your passive and investment income has potential to make all of your troubles go away.

>Or is debt always bad?
when you decide fuck this hellhole I'm going to move away, to colombia or whatever country. you debt max, you buy crypto with the aquired debts. then you take a plane to colombia and live like a king for 10 years with your $50k you stole debtmaxxing.

When the rate on your loan is below the rate of inflation. It literally prints money

Gibs me dat tearjerker bomb pop bruh

Debt maxxing is only good if you use the funds to acquire passive income. The income eventually pay off the debt for you

I'll take a Pink Panther

debt is leverage.
it's fine when you believe you can benefit from leverage

Aren't Colombian like Mexicans or something? Why would I want to live with a bunch of Mexicans?

Rollin' for that easy peasy squeezey Chill.

If you're going to an hero, max all your cards, doing whatever it is you want to do with your final days.

Very quality. Lub em all

i can get a 5% credit. inflation is 8% in my hellhole country. whee is the catch?

Checked and that your cash flow dries up on repayments.

debt maxing is good if your near bankruptcy or on the opposite end, debt maxing is also useful if you're in the middle. debt maxing is useful all of the time but the greater your exposure the higher the risk hence the need for greater understanding of what it is you're really doing.
roll.

FUCK, I almost had sonic