Any Forumsixelmon

Returning Home Edition
Welcome to Any Forumsixelmon X^3! The official-unofficial Any Forums Pixelmon Server!

The IP address is in the Image.

>What is Any Forumsixelmon?
Here you can build your teams, create your own towns, become gym leaders, and participate in serverwide competitions!
You are free to build wherever/whatever you want as long as you aren't bothering someone else.

>Installation Guide
pastebin.com/P6BSpQYt

>List of Mods
pastebin.com/4msbam1E

>Rules
Don't grief, steal or cheat. That's it.
There is no official discord

Previous Thread:

Attached: 2022-06-07_00.08.05.png (1920x1017, 1.52M)

Previous:

>nether quartz unbuyable
fuck sake i need to build shit that needs it

same.

needed it for pokemon tower, not much but enough to be a bitch. you can do it user, its not too aweful, just put a show or video on in the back, any build worth it is worth the work!

Cobblekamgs cannot stop winning, we are #1

>The IP address is in the Image.

gengarfags are retards, news to nobody

Whats a good project after a garden?

Attached: 1639152614876.jpg (2000x1551, 274.17K)

Friends to share it with

this gen sucks

Windmill or bakery/market to sell your yields?

i just wanna catch my favorite pokemon or 6 of them to make a team all of my favorite pokemon, and then be a random guy someone may someday battle for fun and be surprsied at the whole encounter.
>Questions:
is this server dead af?
can i catch any pokemon?
what version of MC is this?

it dies constantly from people shitting it up
you can catch any pokemon
its whatever version the technic pack makes you use.

the server has between 30 and 70 people online at all times lately

thx for the replies. do i have to install the mods on my side or are they run server side? can i just connect to the IP (i dont see the IP in the image?) and start playing?
Is there somewhere i can read up on pixelmon? I havent played this since like... 2013....

mods are client + server side. if you follow the pastebin guide you'll have the server preset in your favorites in game.

thread is nothing like serb. its comfy here. hop on and whatever you do DO NOT make eye contact with the cobbles. they WILL solicit you as soon as you log in. resist it.

Set up ranches hidden in the garden so that you can have grass and bug pokemon wandering around in it.

Serb is good and comfy right now, but so is the thread. There is a 1:1 matchup of when cobblefucks are shitting up the thread to when they are in the serb too.

Kill yourself diaperfag
Don't respond to the diaperfag

Thank you for the wholesome sign, it's my first build that I'm actually really trying on, so it means a lot

Attached: sign.png (453x331, 54.03K)

I would guess there are about 5+ diaperfags on the serb. And they could be anyone.
They could be you, they could be me, the could even be -