Damn. Ill bet its a rich jew

Damn. Ill bet its a rich jew.

Attached: 2022-07-30_10-29.png (873x715, 382.61K)

>Jews in Illinois
I'll bet it isn't

WGN in Chicago just said it is a 75 year old black male retired auto worker from some city near the Wisconsin border.

>chooses numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
>you crazy? those numbers will never win?
>why?
>the chance of numbers 1 to 9 being the winning numbers are........

the same as any other set of numbers

Jew'cago is in Illinois

yeah but the chances of other retards choosing those numbers is pretty high so you'll probably end up splitting the winnings if you do win. this happened with the Lost numbers when the tv show was big

Based af if true

Media doxes people in amerilard country?

It's the most fucked up part about winning the lottery. Anonymity is an option for some jackpots but not others.

theyll dox these big jackpots to make sure everyone sees it isn't rigged. feel bad for that guy desu. now the rest of his life will be family members and friends begging for money

imagine you had a society, where everyone dreamed of having a lot of money, and everything had a price, a society where only what was profitable to do, was done

and then imagine that the reason your society was that way, was due to the people who could make money at will out of nothing wanted it to be that way
its a tricky trick innit

Attached: 1465926089545.png (899x899, 876.31K)

WE SUM KINDA BILUMAIRE NOAW

No one wins this shit except the jews running the scheme, retards

Attached: 6d0xcb.png (857x701, 22.55K)

I’m so fucking mad I can’t even

Hmm well I’m less mad maybe he’ll hook a brotha up nevermind more wealth going to boomers god fucking damn it

Remember when a billion dollars was a lot of money

based and well deserved then

Attached: 1591751321858.jpg (568x479, 73.12K)

You're fucking stupid too

Based rust belt autoworker fired in the 70s. Glad you got your justice

Lmao even after taxes 600million isn’t enough to make it. Enjoy 9 figure hell

it was me AMA