ITT: The time you realized crypto is a meme

>meet and fall in love with stinky weaboo I met online
>no longer care about being stuck to monitor making scripts and checking prices
>discover a ton about each other over time and eventually move in together
>pull out remaining Bitcoin and marry her
>decide to open bakery shop with her since it's always been her dream
>making decent money and can genuinely say I'm happy

Attached: Ryan_Gosling_Cannes_2011.jpg (407x632, 74.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-V8V0fPEq0&ab_channel=OriginalSoundtrack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This just means you were a failed normalfag back then and now you are just a normalfag.

Where do I meet qts, soc is a hellscape of degeneracy.
Easy mode: I hold 20k LINK along with several whole bitcorns

How is that in any way related to crypto being a meme? Glad for you still, my bastard.

GIWTWM

>tfw you find out she is BPD and fucks some nigger while you are closing the shop you bought her one night

Attached: tfw.png (1366x564, 656.53K)

Congratulations OP, you made it!

The eternal Burger strikes again.

Im dating a girl I don’t love. It started out with the intention to have a hole to fuck, now she sleeps with me and cuddles with me and cries thinking about how she doesn’t deserve me and she doesn’t know why I want her. She plans a future with me and adjusts her long term goals and I feel nothing but guilt because I’ve carried this on for so long and she’s genuinely in love with me and it hurts

Attached: FB432FC5-E674-4E9E-9E3D-1196F8213098.jpg (686x525, 68.88K)

We're not American

cut it off you weak cunt
feels theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5-V8V0fPEq0&ab_channel=OriginalSoundtrack

Literally me. Its a weird feel

good for you but I also have a girlfriend and we're both wealthier than you.

It's not a meme. I'm Ukrainian, and crypto way the only way for me to preserve my life savings. It wasn't just super useful, it was vital. I would've lost everything if not for crypto (and Binance).

your meme let you buy a gay bakery you gay cake baking maderchod
or are you saying you would've met a smelly weaboo online and opened a bakery if you had never bought a buttcorn?

I did this, then deliberately gave her The Ick so she'd break up with me so I wouldn't have to do it.

Attached: 1656609249509.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

>Desperate for a job, apply for the first ones that come up
>It's some call agent job
>Shit, but okay I need the cash right now
>Pretty much doing debt collection, trying to get money from people, hundreds to call daily.. they facade it as "dealing with vulnerable customers", vulnerable because they're in debt.
>Shit fucking sucks
>Look a bit more in to company
>Normies talking about how the 'financial' company helped with peoples BTC assets
>Normie FB response saying thanks for managing their BTC investment and shit
>Look up directors
>One of them is a Blockchain Enthusiast
>Realise the whole company is a fucking scam
>Still work here

Kek. I know that feel.
10 years ago I had a break up message written and ready to send on my phone.
>10 years ago.

Any Forums stands with you Brother.

why cant have both user?
ive been accumulating eth and matic while still living a normal life and making profits woth every pump.
you just need to find balance and not go full degen

its not a meme. i also happen to be an ukrainian that expatriated a long time ago. it is a real /bizness/ if you know what you are doing. i run automated trading system on leverage. it is crazy and often it keeps me up at night but i make money

That was me. Then I married that girl. Then divorced her when we were 30. A lot of time wasted. A lot of heartbreak and the fear that she may not find someone else in time for her to have kids (if you think it's not a factor right now, it will be)
Now that is real guilt. Be really nice to her but break it off. For both your sakes.