Starting over at 28

Hey guys, so I'm coming back to the US after my marriage fell apart. She's keeping the business (it was hers to begin with), I'll be going home with literally nothing. I didn't plan to ever go back to the US, I was ready to start our life here. My wife and I made good money and I didn't have to do a lot. No shared anything, very easy and amicable divorce.

Now I'm going home with no skills and no money. i had 12k link for dark times, but Bancor rugged me and I have nothing. I'm 28 and my parents are allowing me 2 months to get on my feet. I have around 3-4k for a car and thats it. Whats the best job wagie I can get to save up a little before leaving? I don't have a lot of options cuz I'll only be around for 2 months. I was thinking pizza delivery at a higher end place. Ill be in california, so ill be making 15$+tips, with no expenses. I'd like to shoot for 25$+ but I'm not sure I can get a job like that in a short time.

Any recommendations guys? I've been looking at cars on craigslist, looks like I can get an 2000's japanese shitbox for 3-5k. Is delivery the way to go? That way I can be by myself most of the time.

Attached: 1463981950320.jpg (1242x950, 218.53K)

Cash jobs.
Do labouring for a quick start till you figure something else out
Eat basa and frozen veggies
Maybe doordash or smthn after hours during rush times
Read more

Goodluck, you'll need it

I was thinking doordash during rush times definitely, especially if I'm off work. I'll be with my parents in their tiny house so all I'm gonna do is work to keep myself busy.

Another note- we are in a pretty high class suburb of San Diego. The reason why I think delivery/serving might be a good idea. Lots of people with money around here. It doesn't seem worth it to slave at amazon for $18 when I can drive my toyota around, listen to music and chill while making more.

> I'm 28 and my parents are allowing me 2 months to get on my feet.

Lmao, do Amerigolems really? I was living with my parents at age 32 despite making more money than both of them combined

>back to the US after my marriage
what races
proof you married/divorced

otherwise it's not worth my time.

I left those things out purposefully to keep the discussion on track. I'm not black. I'm American my wife was not, we are the same race though so we lived in her country because our money went much further.

Yes for some, definitely no for others. My parents would let me live over with them whenever I wanted. Others I knew growing up weren't so lucky, their parents kicked them out at 18

I went back to university at 28 to study medicine. I'm a doctor now and couldn't be happier. Can't say there was anything very wrong with my life on paper before, but I just wasn't happy and couldn't get settled. Took the leap and decided to give medicine a crack. Lots of people thought I was crazy, taking 10 steps back etc. Was surprised to find out that I was really good at being a med student, and that studying was no effort when it was for something I was genuinely interested in. Then I was surprised to find out that I was really good at being an actual doctor.

Even though work hours are long etc, my whole life is better now that I am doing a job that interests and challenges me. It's not for everyone, but I guess the take home message is that going back to study as a fully-formed adult can be very much more rewarding than how you remember study as a teenager/first-time uni student. Also investing in crypto is far more rewarding now because i can actually buy the things that make me happy, and i don't do it out of a sheer desire of owning stuff anymore. Each time i sell my VINU bags (don't worry, i also buy more after) i get to use them wisely.

Please don’t let anyone convince you that you are too old to make changes in your life. People who try to convince you that you are too old or too (fill in the blanks) might be intimidated or fearful by your desire to change.

Attached: 16578945648.png (564x729, 791.54K)

if you have a degree come teach English in Asia, I did that at 28 and it turned my life around and I have a comfy lifestyle

There's literally no other society on the planet that does this

me and my wife were the ones hiring you, I'm done with that life. Im getting old, gotta build a life in my own country now. Cant build anything making 1-2k a month teaching kids in a country where you're a 2nd class citizen and cant even buy a house. its a cope lifestyle thats comfortable and fun but ultimately leads nowhere.

Chinese and the ESL crackdown took you guys out?
You don't have any degree?
Labouring is always a good way to get good money quickly, you're still young enough. Maybe food delivery. Maybe look into a qualification in IT or the like.
Lastly, if you're marriage broke up then tell your parents you need a bit more time than two months to get back on your feet. That's a rough thing to happen.

>I'm American my wife was not, we are the same race though
You are not american, you are asian, probably a seamonkey too lmao.

in the jewknighted states it's better for a family of goyim to be breaking their backs paying 7 differents rents, mortgages, cars and energy bills than for them to commune together like the chosen people.

Get an entry level medical tech job that will pay for your certification and train you

>my parents are allowing me 2 months to get on my feet.
Your parents sound awful. They would let their progeny rot after they got fucked over by life-circumstances?
>I know you have just lost everything, we are giving you 2 months and if you don't get everything together in that time then sayonara!

Also, forklift driver job. Qualification is quick and easy and the pay is quite good.

Also, you can't just say that you were making good money but have no marketable skills. What exactly were you doing for income previously? It's actually important for your future employment prospects.

>my parents are allowing me 2 months to get on my feet.
Tell us more

Attached: BDBB43BE-0109-4FF8-B04F-9BC413BD72DE.jpg (200x200, 18.02K)

Just find a high end hotel and do valet

The culture of America is so fragmented, your average three people have almost nothing in common and want nothing to do with each other. It's so bad, it even overrides the default family bond in many cases.
We're so incredibly fucked.

>Marriage
why do you want the government in your relationships at all??