Update on Riddler Khu

This is all what he said in his riddles:
>codename: titan
>"third genus/type" (三属) gimmick
>fighting/dragon/electic legendaries
>bull Pokemon and water/ground Pokemon, maybe Diglett are getting regional forms
>also leaked anime 8 champions
>riding violet/grape legendary
>flower clock from trialer going backwards and forwards is a hint
>apparently knows the whole dex (Charizard and Raichu appear to be first)
>black feminie pig Pokemon with mascara (could be white)
>ghost/fighting/dark starters
>Japanese style cool bug
>Dunsparce evolution
>legendaries have motocycle forms

Attached: FUHLlL9WAAERT6R.png (751x700, 282.74K)

The dex

Attached: Charizard.png (1060x432, 237.99K)

he is full of lies

No trust the plan goy
Q

dafuq I'm supposed to look at?
bunch of pixels and delusional people?

Don't worry about the details. Look at what's confirmed in the dex.

He made a comment that he’s not finish with that dex and surprised that so many people were analyzing the tiny pixels. For example, Eevee is in the dex, but not in that photo.

imagine thinking riddler khu is legit and not some faggot just making things up.

that is why his """leaks""" are riddles, so you cant checkmate him after the release.

Attached: laughing taliban.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

XY starters, vivillon, Lucario and a few more thing

Still, don't see any kind of pattern or anything

You mean pokespain will have all the discarded material prom pokemon Z?
South Kalos?
new megaevolution?

There's no pattern, the dex is just better showed visually, nothing interesting anyway, but hey, Charizard.
What's important is in the green text. Just my collection of everything I gathered.

Then why we knew 1:1 all new Pokemon that will show in Legends?

Because seethers are smooth brains with short memories.

yes and no, he's not an insider, he gets his info from some chinese insider.
But Khu is a legit attention whore, thats why he's purposefully making riddles each month rather than just dumping the info somewhere.

>gimmick
There won't be a third one. Thanks for giving yourself away from the getgo tho

Retard

Cope. Shitty fake leak #20339492 on this board going over the same tired points isn't believable and I'm going to laugh like always when it inevitably gets BTFO when they reveal actual info about the games.

>leak
>maybe
>I said maybe so you can't say I was wrong, LMAO
These are all either very safe guesses or shit people make up based on his nonsensical "prophecies".

If he's such an attention whore then there's nothing stopping him from just making shit up for attention and people will continue to believe him just because he stole some chink leak once.
Not like chinks didn't deserve to have their intellectual property stolen, but still.

This isn't fake leak. It's what Khu said, and he's legit.

>fake
You're unbelievably butthurt, still

That's absolutely not the case though, because he would have been proven wrong on that basis.

You're misinterpreting, shitpuppies.

I wrote "maybe" not him because I'm not sure what he meant there, but now I think it's nothing really, and there won't be a new Diglett.

How would you know?

Then post a single time he was wrong?

ok.
stop shilling your dumb twitter eceleb here
i've seen nobody give anybody any proof what he says is real
i've also seen him be wrong before because one of you shilled his posts here before we got the trailer therefore i literally do not care
i'm pretty sure this is like 1 or 2 guys making these same threads and i see these same type of replies in them and i'm starting to get annoyed

Attached: D0coZZ8U8AABXye.jpg (665x665, 29.7K)

You had enough of eating his shit, Centro?

Go be a backseat janny somewhere else, tripfag.

>i've seen nobody give anybody any proof what he says is real
Because you're a newfag who doesn't know he proved himself to be 100% legit in PLA and BDSP leaks.

>i've also seen him be wrong before because one of you shilled his posts here before we got the trailer therefore i literally do not care
never happened

>i've seen nobody give anybody any proof what he says is real
So you're a Reddit tourist? Got it champ ;)

Third one? There's been three gimmicks already. There will 100% be a fourth one, since there's a symbol in the logo and a similar aesthetic to that symbol teased at the end of the newest trailer.
These games just have battle gimmicks now that only get built upon for one generation and then tossed aside our forgotten. I assume it appeals to kids in a similar way to super Sentai or Kamen Rider gimmicks and toys

I'VE BEEN STUCK HERE FOR FIVE YEARS
ARE YOU GONNA BTFO ME OR NOT
I'M WAITING

Attached: cosmoisbased.jpg (602x473, 26.51K)

lurk more, newfag

Lol what? We're you blind during PLA or just wilfully ignorant?

cool

Attached: yawn.jpg (282x227, 16.62K)

Not him, but this is such a faggy post. Dont assume that everyone else is as obsessed with your faggot boyfriend as you are.

lol, tripfags always give up at the first hurdle
Filtered

i'm still waiting btw

Post a single time he was wrong. I'm waiting faggot ;)

Hey guys it's me Khu I'm not real haha I made it all up its me pickel Khu