Please help me biz

So I've been talking to this one girl at work for the past few months and I really feel a connection like never before. We share similar interests and are "on the same wavelength". So anyway she has lately been hanging around my workspace every day and trying to start conversations with me. She is really touchy-feely. A pat on the arm here, a rub on the back there. So I thought we were cool, so to speak.

Last week, she came up to me in a very good mood, and started escalating things, she said that we should hang out after work and that we should have a few drinks and maybe make out with eachother.
I laughed and told her "The only thing I'm going to be making out with anytime soon, is the barrel of a gun." She was visibly panicking at this point, I was under the impression that she was into dark humor, but I guess she got spooked. She left quickly and hasn't been at work ever since. My manager has sent me multiple emails about a mental health examination or something. I haven't opened the emails yet but I know for a fact I won't be able to pass any mental health evaluations. What do I do?

For reference, I own 11,200 Chainlink tokens and 275 OZ or physical silver and 14 OZ of physical gold and 2 GME stocks.

Attached: images (14).jpg (241x209, 7.48K)

>>>/reddit/

Hello user, thank you for calling jeet's mental help line. I can help you for only one thousand chainlink tokens today. Tomorrow it will be two thousand so please do the needful today

>The only thing I'm going to be making out with anytime soon, is the barrel of a gun.
fake but good laugh

Attached: 1612656673670.jpg (475x462, 259.94K)

made me kek as well

You threatened to kill yourself while joking around. Sometimes it hurts people who might care

Nice job user! Assuming this is real DO NOT apologize to her, play it off as if she’s the weird one (which she was) for taking your joke so seriously. Tell her (playfully) that she better make it up to you with those make out promises. And always remember, she’s dime a dozen DO NOT put her on a pedestal!

Attached: 1C9FC15E-5F8F-417E-B55A-91164340DDF8.gif (268x201, 989.31K)

First thing you have to do is sell your chainshit. Then throw the silver into a river make sure you weigh it down with something heavy such as the lead in your (((gold coins))). Next step is to show your manager who is really calling the shots. Dont be a cuck faggot

My parents are watching an old movie from the 30’s and I’m sitting to the side and ready your post and I started laughing out loud. Then I showed them your post and my dad called me a fucking degenerate

Didn't read your blog faggot. Just suck his dick and get it over with.

Get a new bitch

sounds like she's trying to save your life OP

just be yourself

This whole post was a setup for the joke at the end. The joke being that only an antisocial psychotic autist would own Link, Silver, Gold, and GME

You have 99 more major problems in your life yet you chose a minor one that's wasting your time.

>2 gme stock
good job user ygmi make it

i don't believe you because gme just had a 4:1 split and no one would have sold since then because it's only gone down and if you were in such dire need of 60 bucks you could have sold some link

Congratulations!
You have completely dried her pussy up with only one sentence!

Attached: IM_From_India.jpg (599x834, 81.74K)

topkek you probably should just blow your head off by how you handled that situation

>Has a chance to get pussy
>Pretty girl asks to make out
>Panic, throw a self deprecating joke about suicide
>Doesn't know what to do when said girl, who apparently cared a great deal about you acts like a totally normal person and talks to your boss about your mental health
Congrats, you just did the opposite of touching grass and endangered your chances of getting coochie, you're a total grandmaster linkie holder op
In all honesty, you could just contact her, be genuine and tell her that you just panicked when she told you that and threw a dark humor joke, that you totally would be down to talk with her again but don't want a shitty joke to ruin your relationship with her
You will have to do the mental health check, maybe get a psychologist before you do the checks will help? Be responsible, be sincere and you COULD maybe MAYBE get her
Good luck partner, this is what happens when people don't buy thousands of VINU

Attached: 1656344886949.gif (168x498, 410.07K)

I have all of those but LINK which is probably the crypto I would own tho

chainlink gme and shiny metals
lmao that is the only thing I read and I'm laughing rn
not reading your blog kys faggit