Good passive income ideas? I have 150k to start

Good passive income ideas? I have 150k to start

Attached: 1629347303291.png (250x250, 86.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgtZfYby6EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy and hold stocks

buy and hold LINK

I'm not good at stocks. Everytim it goes down I get scared and sell

Sex with Umi in the McDonald's drive thru

buy parking spaces and rent them out

its like being a landlord without the nigs

Wait for the housing crash in 0.5-2 years and scoop up a couple rentals

Work on that. SPY provides a diversified option, the only downside is it's low yield in comparison, but it makes up with diversification.

What about qqq or vti? It's all so overwhelming

One thing you could do is to stake MAXX for 80% APY. That's what I plan on doing. Alternatively you could buy HEX, MATIC, or ETH and participate in their free claim but you will probably get less tokens. I'm doing both.

Attached: 6izolo.gif (360x202, 1.8M)

I do have this table chart of small ideas on each column to reach 1 million dollars. the lower the value the more costumers you must serve, Meanwhile the more value it has, less customers you need to serve. I hope this helps fren.

Attached: making it to 1 Million.png (1087x189, 40.8K)

You can do this? I've never heard of that
Crash when? I've been waiting 4ever
Sounds scammy
Thanks

LISTEN user.
SPY. Even if it's only 10k and DON'T TOUCH IT EVER

Attached: sp500.png (361x289, 22.85K)

Don't be lured into a shoddy project. Go for solid projects, especially those that are building and innovating.

I'd suggest you also diversify across solid projects like matic, eth, fwt, bnx, and ape. They are good picks. NFA.

Just put it in the S&P bitch boy.

not Op but what else would you recommend?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgtZfYby6EY

Get some sp500 etf that pays dividends, that or put it all in like 3 different big blue chip dividend stocks that work in different industries

I didn't say it would make him rich. But OP is the type of midwit who would otherwise piss all the funds away. In M2 terms the stock market never recovered from 2001 kek. It's better for timid types to keep some of their funds than lose it all.
The real play if you aren't a bitch is to buy five acres of arable land, a used 4x4 truck with a single old white male owner, full tool set, a mobile/home on that land, 60 oz of gold you bought in cash and keep buried for your grandchildren (fuck the government) and firearms and 3 months/1 year of preps. From that base of self sufficiency you can do anything you want to but you always have a fortress to retreat too and start again if you fuck up.

Well if that’s the case then you’re likely not cut out for any type of business

Passive income is for lazy people. Build innovations.

buy and hold LUNC

best post