What are the financial requirements to be considered "middle class?"

Attached: 873d0abcb6189f5709111db1b3ddc34a.jpg (650x366, 26.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/articles/where-do-i-fall-in-the-american-economic-class-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pre-tax household income:
$100k/year rural
$120k/year lcol city
$150k/year mcol city
$200k/year hcol city

fake metric.
can you just go to the bank and get a 7 figure loan
congrats you are rich
you cant
sorry you are poor

The official definition is two thirds median household income to twice median household income.

Here's another breakdown from usnews.

money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/family-finance/articles/where-do-i-fall-in-the-american-economic-class-system

Attached: 9C4C038E-977A-4FB8-A715-142E48FFE75D.jpg (1242x1379, 160.05K)

Yeah but under that definition, filling the country with haitians (what's actually happening) magically makes every white "middle class" or better, even if most live paycheck to paycheck.

how many people per household?

you can have terrible financial credibility and still be middle class.

4 or less

pointless numbers. Should be converted into some variable based on cost of living, like rich = 10x average 1 bedroom rent

you complicate it.
there's only one simple requirement
> it gives me the most votes because most normies are that

The number of people who live there. So if it's 2 parents and 10 kids it's all the income earned by those 12 people.

That's retarded. A single person making $50k is going to have a higher standard of living than a family of 10 living on $50k

Minimum these days is 100k. 150k for a family.

As others have said, wealth/net worth isn't really important because there are plenty of middle class people who are in cycles of perpetual debt, will leave nothing behind for their children except student loans and yet still can afford the middle class lifestyle.

True not my definition

>most live paycheck to paycheck.
Most people live paycheck to paycheck regardless of income because most people are bad with money

have $500 to spare for qom and similar shitcoins of its caliber :^)

Be white and have a car

>He thinks the "middle class" is still a thing
Oh user..

Attached: 163863832312.jpg (250x250, 9.17K)

Middle class is psyop bullshit to get normies to buy shit and not become petty nobles. As such any idiot who isn't in actual poverty but isn't bum running into the aristocracy.

There's no middle class.
You are either owner-class and profit from what you own (rent, stocks, interests, being an intermediary taking your cut just because), or you are working-class (having a job and getting paid for it so you can pay the bills).

Attached: 1658725489103492.jpg (640x799, 50.57K)

Although there is nuance here. For example American elites generally hate creating aristocratic offspring. As such many elites "work" to some degree or other for social dick waving purposes. In fact many Americans work for dick waving purposes taking their cut as welfare queens with corner offices vs the ghetto dweller version that's more popular to imagine.