Has anyone ever used this?

Has anyone ever used this?
I just remember seeing it when I played Ruby and completely blanking the line from my mind until this moment.

Attached: 295.png (475x475, 181K)

Yes.

It's my favorite normal type, actually.

I don't remember if I ever brought one to the Hall of Fame, but I've definitely used it a bunch in pvp. Scrappy Boomburst is scary.

There just something about it that never clicked for me

Used one in ORAS. Kinda shitty, but I also had a Delcatty as my main mon, so...

I wanted to throw a normal attacking move on my Smeargle so I put on judgement for shits and giggles and was shocked to find out boomburst is stronger

Boomburst + Scrappy + The buff to sound based moves letting them ignore Substitutes gave it a nice little niche for a while.

Used it in Reborn

I always hated it and Loudred
for me it was an early example of when a Pokemon doesn't look like it belongs in Pokemon

This. My nigga Exploud is one of the best designed mons of all. It actually FEELS like a monster and not some ugly humanoid waifushit that everyone becomes cavemen over

From a clear rabbit into whatever animals it's meant to be just confuses me. I wouldn't mind so much if Whismur didn't exist, because it wouldn't look so unnatural

I used it on my first time playing Ruby. The design is great but it's not very good in battles.

I used it about two years ago. I taught it Return, Screech, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam for the E4 in Emerald. It can have learn basically any move.

I used one in my Omega Ruby Nuzlocke as a "This is what you could've had Jared" kind of deal. Named him Doof and all.

>a clear rabbit
???

Attached: 293.png (475x475, 152K)

Played with one Exploud in Gen 3. It was serviceable, but not very exciting. Good offenses, but the low speed and bulk were dissapointing. Good visual design, though.

Once traded my Marshtomp for a Loudred in the RS days. Did not regret it. Also, Exploud's only gotten stronger over the years with huge buffs in Scrappy and Boomburst.

yes, every time. it's the last pokemon line that i truly love, and to me represents perfect progression from stage to stage and perfect original monster design.

Yeah, I have, but Loudred sucks so much ass to use I rarely ever actually put it on my team despite loving Exploud

I did in my first Emerald playthrough.

What?