I can't cope with the fact that they are going to remake the most kino gen with this graphic

I can't cope with the fact that they are going to remake the most kino gen with this graphic

Attached: 1645973659500.png (2208x1242, 928.52K)

But Gen 2 had a DS remake

I can.
Get on my level.

OP here, I also can't cope with the fact that my crotch wound will never be a real vagina.

Yea. Just like they remade Diamond/Pearl to be like Sword/Shield. OH WAIT

>gen 2
>kino
grow the fuck up johto fags, your gen 2 would have been a garbage if it hadn't been the kanto post game

>Unovabort telling people to grow up

I like the Johto part of gen 2 better than the Kanto part.

It has a kanto part?!

Nope, they'll reinvent the wheel AGAIN and Johto reremakes will have a completely different look from LGPE, SWSH, BDSP, PLA, AND SV.

cope, just admit that gen 2 had the worst map and the games were short as fuck they had to put kanto back in the post game

lmao, like they did with dp

Well gen 2 would look pretty awesome in 3d. Or did you mean gen6?

Actually, a gen 5 remake would be interesting if it was made based on PLA and used those Pokedex mechanics, it's like N said:
>The Pokédex, eh? So... You're going to confine many, many Pokémon in Poké Balls for that, then. I'm a Trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?

nope that's the lowest selling games of them all:
Cucknova :^)

They planned to.

So you think SwSh are the best games because of how they sold?

No, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow are the best because they sold the most, retard. Get with the times. SWSH are in second place.

sauce

I think johto has a good map. decent interconnectedness and plenty of dungeons. Unova has good dungeons, too, but the map design feels way less like a place people live or travel in.

Its not true. Ilca has concept art looking like a legends arceus but set in present or future. Gf obviously tried to copy their idea and force them to make the laziest remake yet.

Attached: 7uujfb3vy2181.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)