Multivac

Is MTV dead I've lost a lot of money on this

Attached: d_JVtRAH_400x400 (1).jpg (400x400, 12.55K)

cry more! I bought the bottom and this shit is gonna make me rich asf

Attached: 1644466300492.jpg (471x468, 104.09K)

Bought in bottom, sorry previous investor you guys are fucked

Unstaked yesterday. It seems to have seriously lost wind since the previous CEO backed out. It may have some movement in the future.. but I am going to just cash out next pump and add to my ISO20022 bags

Yes sirs I'm slurping too. I put all of my hard earned American Dollars into this coin.

tvl is still there... writing off as a loss but not selling lets see my faggots

Just got a 500k stack. What can I expect

Attached: 1657233657434.gif (221x351, 94.59K)

The official group in Spanish closed today since the mods haven't get any any signs of life from the team for almost two months already. They are the same who leaked the message from Shawn where he admited things were going bad. I lost 30k on this and now I'm doing leverage trading trying to recover my money to cover my expenses and feed my rescued stray cats. THANK YOU MTV . The hackathon was a lie, it was never signed and it never happened (already delayed 7 months and never mentioned again). The nodes were never ready (he said they were but they want to release MOBILE PHONE NODES LMAO).

Why tf do we want hispanics? Nothing but scammers yawn

Sold all this shit and never look back.

>Sold all this shit and never look back
Holy fuck your grammar is immaculate that made me chuckle more than I should have

Attached: 1643028230343.png (765x652, 284.79K)

need a special offical group to advocate retarded investor

This thread reeks of shills what's going on

Lost a lot of money in this and harmony. Never invest in anything by chinks. Down 90% on both... thousands lost

I put 15k in at the top. Absolutely rekt

This and yep it's always been dead, both functionally and communication wise.

Never selling or unstaking anyway, keeping this -92% in my portfolio as the certificate from the lesson "never go full FOMO at the top of bull market"

Just DCA idiot. I bought the top too, but I've since DCA'd and my average price is around 0.0018. If you don't buy now, when will you buy? After it "confirms". Fuckin hell.

Attached: 1656869714847.gif (300x424, 2.65M)

Why are you DCAing a dead project? Or what kind of insight do you have to prove me otherwise?

This shit is gonna pop
CZ was texting me on KiK about it and said just as much

I'll keep a milly around but I will never trust chinks again

>Just DCA idiot. I bought the top too, but I've since DCA'd and my average price is around 0.0018. If you don't buy now, when will you buy? After it "confirms". Fuckin hell.
Youre not supposed to DCA on a dead project LMAO

Attached: MTVpajeetshills.jpg (1080x1567, 220.62K)

If you lazy fucks would shill it and not let it die you could have 3000x'd but you all gave up.