How much do you need in crypto right now to make it next cycle?

Let’s say spread out among mostly blue chips like BTC, ETH, Link, SOL, etc. 100k? 200k? 300k?

Attached: CA8B0FAC-8F17-4238-AC5C-AA278D381832.jpg (750x905, 90.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dqydj.com/sp-500-periodic-reinvestment-calculator-dividends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every cycle the number of X's get smaller.

I'm hoping for a 10x, and I'm holding Solana. Jew Bankman will make me rich.

I'm hoping for the same as well. Do you think Solana will do 10x considering the mcap?

I believe solid low caps will do that with ease. I'm rooting for many, including Xpress, which has plans to burn 35% of its CS.

Yea every cycle profit margins def shrink last “bull” we only did a x3.2 previous ATH for BTC and x5 for ETH roughly. This cycle I’m guessing we will do a x2 if we’re lucky for BTC anyways. With that said considering Link did a x50 I’m hoping we can see it do a x15-20. Which would put me right around make it territory.

Attached: A3E6A8ED-A64F-46F3-A288-AC828336CDC3.jpg (683x520, 58.07K)

Link is a solid project but the dev keep screwing it's users up.

I'm probably not gonna make it but at this point I'd be excited for a 2x

>blue chips
>solana
choose one

there is no cycle, mate. there's only misery and a dead cat.

Attached: 1658246656154371.jpg (1052x1274, 394.89K)

500k.

But until EOY 2023 I guess I can only out 300k in. Maybe 450k until EOY 2024.

Plan is 5 mill by 2030 to start a small business.

Attached: 895911E9-41B8-47EE-B4DC-359909FB8308.jpg (634x953, 108.34K)

honestly user all you need right now is ETH and MATIC. with the merge coming soon and polygons ZKEVM going live, theyll be at top3 in no time

There is nothing wrong with OP's list except link. It should be replaced with another solid project with good utility.

Come on man Link Fudding isn’t even funny anymore we all know it’s the Any Forums coin and has the most solid team/ idea in crypto. If you haven’t accumulated your stack by now that’s your fault.
Regardless what do you anons think? If someone has roughly 200k in blue chips rn and another 30-50k to DCA in over the next 6 months to a year could they actually make it next cycle?

If you put in in bluechips, you need 100-200k to retire this next cycle. If you put 10-50k in microcaps like MAXX, WANNA, and L3P, that should be enough to make it in this bull run. For even more wealth, consider staking MAXX and L3P, keep your initial and live off staking rewards.

Attached: CA1835CD-445F-4872-BF24-EECDA7D82DF4.jpg (398x559, 36.17K)

>blue chip
>SOL

firstly, link and sol aren't blue chips. even ethereum is borderline.

if you only invest in btc/eth and gamble with high marketcap alts then you need to look at the total marketcap and use that. at 1 trillion today i wouldn't expect to see much higher than 5-10 trillion at the absolute next peak.

so whatever your "make it" number is, if you're only going to play with old altcoins that already had a bull market, you need about 1/5th-1/8th of that number at today's prices.

link already got too big for that, the only way you see those gains in old alts is when they collapse against btc in the bear market, and then partially make those btc losses back in the next bull run.

essentially no altcoin makes a new btc high after a bear market, so your gains are limited to it's bear market losses, which is why smart money doesn't give a fuck about old alts with the exception of things like ether.

I have $1500 in bitcoin and $200 in polka.
Am i going to make it biz bros? Be honest

>he's going to wait 5 years with no dividend and no option premium for either zero, total liquidation, or the desperate hope of a 10x, while the normal markets appreciate at 8-9% CAGR and pay dividends the whole time allowing you to pivot if things change
during this example timeframe you could have done absolutely nothing except click buy on the 1st of every month, literally no effort, just blindly bought. the risk-free rate was ZERO and the S&P suffered three downturns PLUS COVID and still cranked out 8.1% CAGR for a total return of maybe 21%
during the same timeframe, somewhere out there, some faggot cryptokek bought the 2017 peak and didn't sell the 2021 peak and would today be holding junk that did nothing for him all five years with a total return of just 24% and he put all kinds of emotional anxiety into it every single fucking day posting here defending his stupid fucking idea.
1825 days at 3 hours a day for 5475 hours of screaming uselessly at anonymous retards
for
three
percentage
with 1000x to 10,000x the risk of a total loss on any given day.
now you're going to tell me "but i'm a perfect market timer" and i should re-run the numbers with pre-2017 bubble BTC prices and assume you sold the top tick in 2021. LMAO

i'm so MOTHERFUCKING HEATED i forgot the pic and URL dqydj.com/sp-500-periodic-reinvestment-calculator-dividends/

Attached: Untitled.png (800x714, 25.19K)

you've just realized that holding altcoins through a bear market is a bad idea?
nobody outside of late adopters actually does that.

i wouldn't even speak to the possible advantages and disadvantages of altcoins vs. BTC, i'm just fatigued by "make it" posting
bottom line: put like 5-10% of your portfolio in crypto if you simply cannot wait to pull the trigger, because the decision is emotional and you'll rationalize it to have been the correct one no matter what the outcome.
then after you've done that, start reading or watching videos on risk adjusted return, and you won't get heemed fr fr no cap

Attached: dd.jpg (489x535, 31.65K)

>How much
all