Comparing Chainlink to early Amazon is ridiculous

Over the years I have been invested in lots of early stage growth companies and also plenty of altcoins, and almost every community tries to compare their business to an early Amazon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. It becomes tiring watching the same pattern over and over. Inevitably many of those company's experience massive decline in stock price and then the shareholders resort to conspiracy theories about market manipulation. I'm guilty of this as well. I think our egos can't live with the idea that sometimes we make bad decisions.

When Bezos sent pic related to his shareholders, he actually had a functioning business with a gross profit of $656 MILLION, a 125% increase from the prior year. His company was firing on all cylinders, backed by hard data, and the stock decline at that time was purely a result of extreme macro conditions. The product was relatively easy to understand, even though considered a novel business at the time.

What do we have with Link? A bunch of promises of things to come. Instead of revenues and gross profit #s, we have "integrations" and charts about total value locked. Instead of a dialed in management team obsessed with moving the company forward, we have a twitter account with Big Mac jokes. and announcements of announcements. Further, your average crypto enthusiast has a hard time explaining what the hell the project even does, so imagine how difficult it is getting institutional buy in when that crowd is run by older folks who've only known traditional banking for their entire careers.

What we have here is a dream and one day it may very well come to fruition, but don't tell me this is Amazon.

Attached: FOZV7_yWQAAmsUM.jpg (680x616, 95.96K)

Don't speak for everyone just because you're retarded and can't explain what ChainLink does.

Remember that chainlink is the #1 shilled coin (which isnt needed) on Any Forums

Any Forums is always wrong

I've yet to see a Linkie who actually UNDERSTANDS why 'the token is not needed'. They hear the phrase and just brush it off as FUD. Sad.

>When Bezos sent pic related to his shareholders, he actually had a functioning business with a gross profit of $656 MILLION, a 125% increase from the prior year. His company was firing on all cylinders, backed by hard data, and the stock decline at that time was purely a result of extreme macro conditions.
this sounds exactly like LINK kek
did you not see the network adoption graphs?
did sergey not announce that nodes are profitable?

hey thanks for caring so much about my financial well being. i'd like to inform you that i have sold all my chainlink.

Why the quotes around integrations?

it doesn't do anything

I had the same thoughts yesterday but was too tired to continue writing.
I think we made a critical mistake in our estimation for Chainlink's possible market cap based on staking.

Staking is a very high cost low return feature which offers negative returns for node operators on almost every possible contract they can serve.
The reason for this is that you can't use infinite staking collateral as you need to pay for the immobilized capital costs and the amount of tokens staked is limited by the income from fees and should never cause more interest costs than 50% of the generated income.
Because of this we have a glass ceiling on the staking economics of self reinforcing value through collateral use for the served contracts insuring real world products.
The real staking returns that can be offered by staking without heavy subsidizing is likely in the 1% range or less.

That's why we got the delay in staking release because they wanted to hide this weakness in their economic model, and that's why they desperately went all in on CCIP hoping to find a way to make staking slightly useful.
However this is at the level of gambling because CCIP takes on insane risks for low returns and even there for staking to offer high returns it needs to be subsidized by the complete L1 ecosystem, which means ETH and other chains need to spend some of their money to pay for the security costs of CCIP and its use of staking.

We were extremely naive in our initial estimation of the effect of staking on the token price and we ignored the sustainability of this economic model.
The only way for Chainlink to generate real growth is through an exponential adoption curve by the real world and staking will only have a minimal impact on this.

>Always do the opposite of what Any Forums says
>Any Forums is always wrong.
So does that mean Any Forums is .....right?

Attached: waytobusy.jpg (1438x764, 145.61K)

so true, basically what happened was a bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

No Simeon.
I will take you down with me even if I will lose everything in the process.
Your shorting days are over.

Amazon is actual company not just an unregistered security

>not Amazon
At this point it's important to grasp that the Link project will be bigger than Amazon. No one is suggesting this will happen overnight, but eventually Link will reduce Amazon to small potatoes.
You simply don't grasp the immense value capture which Link will have. Those who see it coming will be generously rewarded. Those who didn't, well... you'll be able to look in the mirror and see for yourself.
Comparing Link to Amazon is fine at this early stage, but let's not pretend Amazon (essentially a shopping channel) can compete with something that will capture the entire derivatives market, to name but one component.

dilate tranny

This document is fake. Amazon never had the smile logo back then

>Sergey dumps 1,500,000 LINK (not dollars) every Friday
>Network is centralized and controlled by about 20 whitelisted nodes even after 2+ years of being on mainnet
>Nodes earn about $1500 a month from SNX, AAVE, and COMP and would immediately go broke and shut off once the Sergey handouts stop
>Down over 80% against ETH over the last year
>Down over 60% against BTC over the last year
>Outperformed by literal normies who bought BCH, DOGE, HOT, VET, ADA, XRP, XLM
>The token isn’t needed and provides no value to its holders apart from being used as collateral and eventually getting you liquidated when it tumbles
>Twitterfags pissed off every project so now they hate you
>Even ROSE (linker's shitcoin of the month) is now using API3
>No DECO, CCIP, Staking, Threshold Sigs, FSS, Arbitrum native token
>Only innovation over the last year was a literal fork of Andre Cronje's KEEP3R
>Sergey paid millions for Town Crier just to never use it
>Sergey pays dozens of left-wing HR roasties over 6 figures to do nothing
>BAND exploits: 0, API3: 0, KEEP3R: 0, UNI TWAP: 0, LINK: 2
>Why does Chainlink always dump?

Attached: Untitled2.png (876x350, 121.23K)

>Comparing Chainlink to early Amazon is ridiculous
DR;NS

Can you show me how? You seem to be an expert.

Kys Bulgarian scum.

>Comparing Chainlink to early Amazon is ridiculous
I know, amazon is lightweight baby, lightweight.
I didn't read the rest of your post, i was too busy drinking kefir and reading aristotle.

Attached: 1650251608541.jpg (910x1024, 134.72K)