So do you guys think there will be a new eeveevolution this gen?

So do you guys think there will be a new eeveevolution this gen?

Attached: __gengar_and_umbreon_pokemon_drawn_by_hylianruto__sample-186d0dde89fe19135b32d0b84dbb6547.jpg (850x942, 103.33K)

The only type left is dragon, though I suppose it would fit with the legendaries.

I've always thought the 1000th pokemon will be an eeveelution.

No, there are enough of those

Draceon
Base stats: 95/130/65/60/65/110
Abilities: Marvel Scale (regular) / Dragon's Maw (HA)
It will be the ultimate shillmon pandering to eeveefags, scalies, dragonfags, furries, edgelords...

>The only type left is dragon
its not?

There's no other types left to make Eeveelutions with, unless they make more new types.

are you living in the future user?

No but it would be cool

Attached: 98.png (851x851, 335.41K)

there will be two

Not unless they make a new type. There's too much fan art of every possible interpretation of eeveelutions for existing types out there.

would be cool

Next two are dragon and steel.

kino art

Nigger what?

I doubt we are getting more at this point. Eight is enough.

Umbreon was originally a Poison type. The "Special only" rule is made up

They need to hop on their Miraidon and go back before they spoil everything

If I’m honest I’m surprised they haven’t. I’m really wondering when or if they’ll ever do it, considering Eevee is extremely popular and it’s been since X and Y that they’ve introduced a new evolution. And even then, I’m sure Sylveon was created to advertise the Fairy type.
Maybe they don’t want it to get more popular than Pikachu? I dunno cause it’s the Eeveelutions that are the spotlight more than Eevee. I’m just spouting words now but you get the point.

Attached: F64A5D5A-6F0F-494F-858C-F56EE1937359.jpg (1024x1024, 182.17K)

It honestly makes no sense that ghost was physical. That's the one type that shouldn't be.

Even if that's true but all the eeveeolutions are special type