LECHONKUS THEORY

LECHONKUS THEORY
It all makes sense now...

Attached: it makes sense.png (900x650, 257.15K)

Zoomer humor is so cringe
Bring me back to 2010 when it was the golden era of the internet

The golden era of the internet was way before 2010. Still, it was better than today's internet.

Attached: shit2007.jpg (1477x1941, 227.21K)

It really is. Zoomers are seriously fucking braindead.

i am a boomer and among us jokes crack me up

Early internet "humor" was even worse. One of the best things about that time being over is that I don't have to see another Chuck Norris "joke".

If you actually were there during that time and thought those memes and jokes were genuinely good. Then I have to say you two are actually braindead. Mordern memes are far more tolerable than the ones back then.

2022 was Morbius

Based image.

Nah, you're either a summerfag falseflagging as an oldfag or a genuine, braindead retard.
Sure, there are a lot of old memes that were shit, but if you genuinely believe them to be worse than the current ones made by zoomers then you're an embarrassing moron and your opinions hold zero value.

as much as i hate the Morbius meme, yeah, Lechonkus is not this years meme. It is Morbius

Seethe I'm literally 31 and spent most of my time as a teenager on Newgrounds.
90% of those memes are gutter trash.

Attached: Dudley.jpg (480x360, 27.47K)

There's nothing funny about it. It's just posting pictures of a red blob and spamming "sus" over and over again. It's the perfect example of how modern memes are made to be laughed at only by retarded autists like you with no sense of humor.

>Grrrrr Zoomers make me MAD
Keep seething old man. In a few years when I see a homeless oldfag on the street I'm going to assume its you and beat the shit out of you for fun.

Attached: Zoom Zoom in my Boom Boom.gif (498x364, 157.38K)

>pathetic basement-dwelling neckbeard over 30 y/o still browsing a pokemon board is the type to laugh at modern memes
Thanks for proving my point on how pathetic and embarrassing you are, lmao.

>basement dwelling
Sorry to disappoint you but I have a job and my own home. I just happen to like Pokemon during pre-release season.

How can anyone in their right mind consider such boomer memes as funny images of animals with captions to be the height of humor?

Attached: 281130340004211.png (400x365, 177.35K)

>Keep seething old m- *eats tide pods* *takes hrt pills* ACK!

Attached: 1634329017472.png (754x704, 571.34K)

Funnier than the doge cancer.

Based boomer with a sense of humor

Its literally just losers who view the past with rose-tinted glasses. For some reason I've always been immune to the mental illness that is putting the past on a pedestal for no good reason.

Attached: Dudley1.png (872x2048, 871.34K)

Attached: Digsus.png (250x250, 52.01K)

don't google the latin name for pig

Not them but its really not.
Doge may not be perfect but its far more interesting than
>Funneh Image + Impact Font maymay #2131252152143123
Also Millenial humor in the 2000's was mostly just lolsorandum spork cringe.

Attached: Doge173.gif (498x498, 538.66K)

The only past worth putting on a pedestal was the past where you could beat your wife with no repercussions and blacks had to get in a different line.

The gnarled hands of a kissless virgin with dirty fingernails typed this.

Sure, grandpa. Now go back to your colonoscopy pills or whatever.

When you see your rapidly aging face in the mirror do you cry, oldman?

Attached: Zoom.jpg (600x496, 28.18K)