So... when will the games finally stop looking like upscaled Citra with the no outlines mod?

So... when will the games finally stop looking like upscaled Citra with the no outlines mod?

Attached: 1633337060967.jpg (2470x1492, 478.46K)

Never. The 3D models were made in very high quality (as in large, good resolution and poly count) and then downscaled for the 3DS games. So they're largely the same models the 3DS used, which is why they look like upscaled 3DS games.

outlines look like shit though, as per your image

Even so they still look better than bottom, which tells how much these games need them

No. In most games an outline would look worse, but Pokémon tends to have muted dull colours and not much shading, so the outlines improve the visuals.

left souI
right souIess

They looked like shit on 3DS because of the low resolution. Switch is a high enough res that it would look fine. It drives me nuts that they got it so backwards.

This. I modded my 3DS games to remove outlines, but I'd love to add them back in for SWSH/SV.

>no outlines mod?
you mean the thing hackfags WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE? that thing?
fucking retard

Attached: R (9).png (500x613, 175.21K)

see

You good there buddy? Run out of reaction images? You already used that one in another thread earlier

Ok, as long as fire effects look like these

Attached: immagine_2022-06-04_133406747.png (926x1400, 2.18M)

Sure, as long as water gets rendered like this

Attached: immagine_2022-06-04_133757940.png (875x627, 669.77K)

Just go back to LGPE aesthetics, it's unironically the best Pokemon has ever looked

I really want to see an edit of pokemon sv with outlines

>gamefreak
>soul

3DS models had outlines, though.

if you niggers hadn't start pushing le epic no outline mods during gen 7 they wouldn't have looked like shit today

SWSH had outlines so that already ruins your theory

Attached: Blissey swsh.jpg (1400x653, 157.7K)

>which tells how much these games need them
Yeah, they need them to be gone given how much they tanked the performance which was the entire reason behind removing them in Gen 7 anyway because those games ran that much worse than Gen 6.