>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor
>Canadian junior press releases
twitter.com/JrMiningNetwork
>Newsfeed
twitter.com/zerohedge

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous Thread

Attached: the S1 Portal area at Big Missouri deposit 2022.jpg (1600x900, 685.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/2994-cse/prr/125487-prospect-ridge-resources-announces-drilling-permits-received-and-commencement-of-2022-drilling-program.html
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/456-tsx-venture/esk/125426-eskay-mining-discovers-more-vms-targets-and-commences-drilling-at-scarlet-ridge.html
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/2210-tsx-venture/got/125518-goliath-adds-5th-drill-rig-on-surebet-discovery-as-100-of-all-holes-intersect-mineralization.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fresh new bake for all, I am off to try and sleep.
Heres some BC explorers news for a start but please lets try and bring some new projects up. Anything different that we can take apart.

Prospect Ridge Resources Announces Drilling Permits Received and Commencement of 2022 Drilling Program
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/2994-cse/prr/125487-prospect-ridge-resources-announces-drilling-permits-received-and-commencement-of-2022-drilling-program.html

Eskay Mining Discovers More VMS Targets and Commences Drilling at Scarlet Ridge
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/456-tsx-venture/esk/125426-eskay-mining-discovers-more-vms-targets-and-commences-drilling-at-scarlet-ridge.html

Goliath Resources Adds 5th Drill Rig on Surebet Discovery as 100% of All Holes Intersect Mineralization
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/2210-tsx-venture/got/125518-goliath-adds-5th-drill-rig-on-surebet-discovery-as-100-of-all-holes-intersect-mineralization.html

Thanks PAN MAN!

perfect bake!

Attached: 1607476376548.webm (960x720, 2.96M)

>catalog
>filter
>mg/
>???
>PROFIT
only shows /smg/, /pmg/ and /cmmg/

Friday could be interesting for PMs frens with this new poo market starting and maybe adding fuel to the run the last few days. I think the coomex overplayed their hand smashing gold and silver the last few months and thirsty poos will be buying with both hands

Attached: poos.jpg (922x2085, 672.81K)

This dumb cunt OP really gonna just keep the same boomer shit in and not pay attention to anyone saying things could be improved.
>Reeee don't say that he's done more than you! He's an important namefag!
Don't give a fuck lol

pump your breaks kid

Cry harder bitch, run back to your safe space

we should remove all of the videos from the OP and just keep the "Youtube channels to watch" section. people can search the channel and watch videos if they want

remove the listed commodities and replace it with "Commodities include: investing.com/commodities/real-time-futures"

"More information for each commodity" = remove the Favorite Companies link but leave the Steer Clear list. we should not suggest companies in the OP, but its good to tell people which ones to avoid

leave the "Austrian economics" section

Attached: baby cow no sound.webm (608x1080, 1.59M)

You can always tell when there's an influx of newfags because they're the only ones who read the OP always want to change it to make their mark and let us know how they're the geniuses we've been waiting for all these years by throwing around their low IQ takes

Nobody gives a fuck if you don't like the OP. Yes it's completely shit, but it acts as a lowkey zoomer/shitcoiner filter and if you're mad about it then you're the ones we benefit from gatekeeping.

"Improving" the OP doesn't actually benefit anyone in the thread or create any value to us, it just makes the threads more inviting to dumb posters who care about that kind of thing like yourself and dilutes our overall quality. Just because you have a hateboner for someone who we all figured out years ago is a shit daytrader doesn't mean you're intelligent or that your opinions are worth anything. These threads are the best in the Any Forums and they don't need your ego to improve them.

Lurk moar, then contribute value to the thread by actually talking about commodities or stfu, gtfo and kys

Attached: 1642168171539.png (1287x838, 1.23M)

>Yes it's completely shit, but it acts as a lowkey zoomer/shitcoiner filter

>we're shit to epically to own the libtards!
You fucking dickhead

Can someone convince me that both its different this time and its not different this time? Its different because they will not be able to manipulate that price, and its not different because despite crypto distraction, commodities, particularly metals, will go up.

No, we dont care if you invest or not.

Attached: 1500210353732s.jpg (230x250, 8.77K)

>tiny brain immediately jumps to red vs blue politics and buzzwords
Fucking hell kill yourself already and go back to wherever you came from.
The "battle" we're in isn't about recruiting people from the other side like your puppet shows, it's about being right, which we are, and preparing in time, which we are.

The longer we can go without retards like you shitting up the threads with their "opinions" the better. It's inevitable that /cmmg/ will be overrun, and when it is all the intelligent posters that actually contribute will have left because we will have made it already, leaving nothing but the monkeybrained posters like you behind to buy our bags.

At that point you can do what you want with the OP because it won't matter, but until then an uninviting OP delays it, and it could literally just read "/cmmg/ We love boomer schizo retards so don't come here if you actually want to make any money" and I'd be fine with it because it would keep spastics like you out and the actual discussions would continue unfuckinginterrupted

It's not really different this time. We just hit the same bottom that we hit in March and August last year. Gold will probably run and test around the 2k resistance then work it's way back down to the bottom we're currently escaping. We'll break eventually but I don't think it'll be this time, probably next year for a real run.

second this

Attached: 1658934912567636.jpg (4640x2320, 3.71M)

All part of BRICS moving to a Gold Standard as a core part of their currency basket.

Sure next time I bake I'll remove the videos, I dont think anyone watches them anyway. And the pump my bags list. Keeping the commodities includes list tho.

Seems like a pretty bad idea, the commodity producing nations make all their money selling commodities to the consumer countries in the first world. If they make their currency stupidly strong by going onto a gold standard their exports will suffer

We should also add Eurodollar University, Odd Lots and Saxo Market Call to the follow list.

I’ve added them in the past but someone will copy and paste a text file from their desktop and revert back to the old OP.

Not a huge deal it’s just that there are more channels that should be there, and some existing ones that shouldn’t. Mannarino is one taking shit recently but he’s the perfect follow for a noob that just needs some basic updates without having to be bothered with Eurozone peripheral credit spread updates or what the the royal bank of Australia said in its minutes today.