I saw my crush today after about 2 yrs without seeing her. She is extremely fat now. Very disgusting...

i saw my crush today after about 2 yrs without seeing her. She is extremely fat now. Very disgusting. This makes me feel happy.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (305x165, 10.13K)

kek

Attached: D55A976D-071E-463D-86AE-E614948E7241.gif (218x218, 2.7M)

Yeah I hate my ex too.

Every single one of my exes is now in sex work.

My biggest crush from elementary school is a fat slob.
My biggest crush from junior high was married to a footballer; had a kid at 18; now her kid is an adult.
My biggest crush from high school got married to a retard; she's childless; she looks depressed.

Morale of the story: junior high school crushes are high quality.

But if she doesn't want you: you ain't forcing it.

my crush from middle school was a brown athletic tomboy weeb with a birthmark on her left cheek to distinguish from her twin sister.

i dont dare check on her.

Attached: 1649700722155.jpg (373x332, 45.48K)

Female here, if my crush (male) got fat, I'd hope he's still single and go for him anyways. I guess it's opposite for guys. Would lose my virginity to him in 2 seconds if he gained 20lbs.

Women go to shit very quickly.

My crush was not really popular and people were kinda mean to her but i still thought she was cute. Now she is an absolute smoke show literal 10/10.

all my past crushes look dead inside

I saw my crush today after about 2 yrs without seeing her. She's actually lost a tiny bit of wait and she has a baby now. Very beautiful. This makes me feel sad.

Apparently women who fuck guys with small dicks are 10x as likely to become whores. SAD!

>virgin
>female
either tranny or underage, either way gtfo
there are no adult xx chromosome women who are virgins unless they are morbidly obese

>there are no adult xx chromosome women who are virgins unless they are morbidly obese
No, there are plenty, now kill yourself.

>plenty
you could say they exist but are rare and i'd leave it alone but plenty? plenty?
there are 100 times more 30 year old virgin men then there are 20 year old virgin women
source: i made it up
probably not far off though

Look it doesn't really matter to me because at the end of the day I am religious and saving for marriage.

>there are 100 times more 30 year old virgin men then there are 20 year old virgin women
there are zero 20 year old virgin women; by then even the fatties have taken BBC

you'll get a pump and dump from a drunk chad at a college party after leading on and friendzoning some beta orbiter for years and then he'll write a story about it on reddit and it will get reposted on Any Forums and i'll laugh

I'm autistic, so that is impossible, I do not like physical touch.

8 inches so im pretty average. I think they were all just pretty damaged.

I know one that’s 32 years old, and she’s quite attractive

>autistic virgin femanon
now you're just teasing us

and you believed her? lol. simp alert

I'm not, all non-virgin females on this website would have been posting their tits or talking about their body by now.

I have it on good authority from her friend. Too childish for me though, she’s clever but probably has a learning disorder or something

speaking of whip em out lets have a look