For me, it's Avalanche (ticker: AVAX)

For me, it's Avalanche (ticker: AVAX).

Alt L1s seem to lag right now though, you guys think they're going to catch up or is the narrative right now ETH+Defi 1.0+L2s?

Attached: 1636284663782.jpg (2048x2048, 239.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avascan.info/stats/genesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ETH finality time: 14 minutes
>Avalanche finality time: SUB SECOND
Ethereum Laggards will always get liquidated because they will come in too late to adjust their DeFi loans. you use that shit you will always be a Laggard that gets frontrun.
you press a button it takes 14 minutes for something to happen. LOL.
on Avalanche its instant, like browsing the internet its so fucking fast.

Attached: 2.jpg (913x647, 64.77K)

There’s only one innovative project on avalanche. It’s the reddit killer

how does avax compare to the rest of the L1s on the market right now?

ETH and layer 2/scaling solutions for ETH are the narrative right now. There needs to be an actual sustained rally for the market to rotate though different layer ones again.

This is a shitcoin. But LINk is worse

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

Attached: 1657987272312.jpg (1066x1392, 57.71K)

Avalanche is the best L1.
the competition is centralized currynigger ghostchains or outright scams.
its laughable.

guys, yesterday someone posted an image of what % of layer 1 tokens were distributed to insiders
did anyone save it?

found this from 2020, but the pic from yesterday had % bars instead of pie charts

Attached: 9813bfb6-57d2-4de0-85bf-6f61a0fe7e2e.jpg (1424x1026, 189.2K)

Isnt avax a l2 scaling solution for pretty much every crypto though?

total supply of AVAX is 720m

42m (5.8%) went to seed & private sale
72m (10%) went to Team

No idea where tf they got 42% from

avascan.info/stats/genesis

It's the only Public Blockchain that Organisations can actually use, because it offers Private or Permissioned Subnets that don't share security with curry niggers or drug dealers. They don't want them validating their shit just like they don't want their Accounts hosted on a Bangladeshi Sever sharing space with Cheese Pizza.

The only Chain that can whitelist addresses, kyc validators and impose specific requirements for joining, like hardware requirements or agreeing to abide by jurisdictional laws. By the time the shared security niggers realise this it'll be too late, Avalanche will have won. It is running unopposed.

That's cool and all but where is the usage? I still only see a bunch of shovelware P2E game subnets, nothing else.

It's been like a year. They have a partnership with Deloitte for their disaster relief platform. They have a business built on Hyperledger which manages $5B of real world assets building a Subnet. They have a partnership with Chainlink to use weather data to offer crop insurance to African Farmers.

Avalanche does have actual projects that solve real world problems being built on it, it isn't just ponzi schemes, games and jpegs,

AVAX is best L1 on the market after ETH

Not even after ETH

Just because ETH has the liquidity doesnt mean its good, it's obviously shit

I have 1k cash sitting in my account doing jack shit. I want to throw it all in to one coin to maximize a decent play (I'm already diversified with others, so no need to get all technical with me).
I'm trying to figure out if I should throw it in XRP, LINk, MANA or AVAX (I don't own any of these coins).
Since you all are bullish for AVAX, could you more or give me some pointers on if I should throw cash into it?
I brought this up with some peeps I know, and the majority sided with XRP, but a lot of them pushed for MANA because "muh VR" and "metaverse" shit. But surprisingly no one really knew much in AVAX besides one of by boys (who's in deep with the crypto world).
But the thing that impressed me about AVAX was how simple, quick and cheap it was to use. Fees were like a few cents, transactions were quick, and it made the whole aspect of trading much more enjoyable.
So, this brings me back to my question: Should I throw 1k cash into this?
>tl;dr
Shill me this coin

>shitskin token
>reddit killer
You have to go back. You redditors are so obvious

i mean, pretty much every other L1 has transactions that are instant and cheap, that was never really a unique selling point