This is Ursaluna

This is Ursaluna.
She's a Cross gen Evo.
Do you like her?

Attached: Ursaluna.png (570x570, 247.11K)

no not really

He's alright, but I like Ursaring more. Weird fucking choice to have it go from biped to quadruped but okay.

freddy fazbear

Yeah she's cool

love it, huge improvement over the generic bear with a circle. it's an actual creative and interesting design, more evocative of an actual dangerous lumbering grizzly that will tear you the fuck up instead of a furry

Ursaluna got 5 paw thumbs, but Beartic only gets 3 and looks weird.

Because a biped design would just be mega Ursaring than an evolution. They made the right choice

I agree. Ursaluna has a more animal-like expression on it's face, and the fact that it no longer stands on it's hind legs all the time (probably because it's gotten so heavy), overall less "cartoony".l especially with the darker shade of brown.

Is Ursaluna the first Pokemon to have a visible gumline along with it's teeth/fangs? That detail alone makes it look more ferocious/dangerous.

ursaluna's muddy mummy milkers

The mud splotches on it’s forehead being “clouds” in a full moon makes it an S-tier design

Attached: 4E0146A0-836E-47D4-BCE4-A6BF487AD664.jpg (612x612, 56.8K)

Exactly. Fuck that other thread that is up right now with a "pokefix" removing Ursaluna's clouds. That guy is on crack.

>Teddy Bear
>Genaric Brown Bear
>Grizzly Bear

He is perfect and even fixed the Shiny form of the line. It's NOT neon green. It's the first mon in a LONG time that gets to join my "favorites"

I'd fuck her, unironically

I'd like her if she cleaned herself up.

Attached: ursaluna1648657545180.png (463x348, 90.29K)

The fur could use a little more detail in its edges, but overall it's a great design. Also absolutely insane in LA, I used it in my team and it carried any fight it was put in, even Volo as long as it didn't take an Aura Sphere too early.

now to cover her in cum

looks cool

>she
Why do faggots want to fuck a literal bear

its definitely not unheard of in pokemon, a few starters come to mind.

Big soft body for fugs and cuddles.