Be manlet

>be manlet
>make 350k a year at a tech company
>date this 4/10 chick because I am like a 4/10 at best, we are the same height
>she says her mom likes me except for the fact I am short
>date for a year
>every few weeks she brings up how her mom tells her to get with someone taller
>I break up with her
>her mom hates me for dumping her daughter and insults me by saying "shorty shorty shorty"

manlets cannot win even with money

Attached: pooopoo.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

buy her house and kick her out

women are literal children and yes all they really care about is height

Just go to Thailand and pump cute teen girls full of cum.
You'll get over her.

>be manlet
>make 350k a year
Stopped reading your larp right there. Everyone knows that taller people make more money

tech doesn't care about how you look, the interviews are remote so they can't even tell and only care about your leetcoding skills. maybe if we're talking about some normgroid job like salesman

Just find some tall poor young woman and make her happy.
The bitches will cry from butthurt.

She’s Asian huh?
Asian moms care about height and looks more than anyone
I’m so happy I dumped my last Asian girlfriend when she turned 23
Last I saw she gained a bunch of weight too

>manlets cannot win even with money
no user but you can win by being someone important and powerful, it's the only way

yes Asian. Chinese. Pretty blackpilling because I thought Asians didn't care as much about height as white women (and they are shorter on average). I was wrong

i hate all asians

It’s just a meme

Attached: BD655E8E-B827-4B61-85F8-803B50AFEF13.jpg (747x751, 101.16K)

>This bothered you enough to come cry about it on Any Forums
ngmi
>t. manlet

Attached: 1633018099246.jpg (640x640, 77.64K)

>tfw normal height and make a normal salary ($800k/year stocking shelves) and have an average Korean gf
Life is cruel

They care even more. The shorter ones want someone even taller so they have tall kids.
My last girlfriends mom was really cool but her dad was a dueche bag who loved working out and expensive watches.
He would always ask me why I didn’t want to buy nicer cars with my crypto gains. I kept having to tell him I was happy with my Toyota and his daughter’s Nissan because they were reliable and inexpensive.
Meanwhile this guy lost every job he had after a few months because he hated working.

Be grateful you didn’t get roped into marriage and a kid with your ex and get a white girl or someone who values you for things other than your height.
I thank my lucky stars everyday I dumped my ex.

fuck the mom

Certain Asians (Korean, Chinese mostly) are brought up in fiercely competitive cultures that has made them superficial and obsessed with other people’s perceptions. Height is definitely one of them. Take it from me, I’m 182cm and I get called short by 155cm girls because I don’t tower over them enough. These 155cm girls are ugly by the way. They don’t realize how retarded they are. Next time she says shorty shorty shorty say she looks old so you’re the one who dodged bad genetics. But I doubt you have the balls to say that as a wimpy manlet

>>>every few weeks she brings up how her mom tells her to get with someone taller
>>I break up with her
>>her mom hates me for dumping her daughter and insults me by saying "shorty shorty shorty"

Why'd you break up with your girlfriend? If it was because of the mum, you should have confronted her about her insults.

Ideally the parents should have convinced their daughter to cheat with a 6'3" manmore to correct their short genes. Then have you raise the child who will tower over you by 13 with your overpaid manlet wallet. By the time the kid is an adult they will seek out their real father after mom tells their child the truth.

Win win for everyone. You get a child, your girlfriend and her parents correct their short genes, child goes to a big university and becomes a high paid businessperson coasting on tall attractive genes. The gene pool becomes better and avoids your manlet dna passing.

Attached: 1658977658715926.jpg (1074x861, 84.91K)

Being tall just makes you a bigger target. Fore me and from entropy.

>be me
>200 cm
>75k a year
>balding
>bone 7s with ease. Went to Vegas a d boned 2 9s the same night.
>6-8s fall in love with me all the time. Break their hearts regularly.

>life is hard bros

How short are we talking. Honestly if you make $350k you should be able to find almost anyone you want with the right signaling and kind / fun personality. Find a low income white girl obv