America has just entered a recession and nobody ares

America has just entered a recession and nobody ares

Attached: itsover.jpg (971x586, 65.5K)

No we havent chud, brandon said so

Only racists think this is a recession. It's not. Just look at the credit card data you fucking chud. People aren't maxing their credit cards so it's not a recession, chud.

Trust the SCIENCE, Bigot...

the government says it isn't one. im inclined to believe everything they say. they wouldn't lie to me

Trust in Jews, bro, everything’s groovy.

They happen all the time. Oh no 0.9% decrease in GDP its 1929 all over again. Oh no, another economic downturn its not like these are incredibly common place post 9/11

American here, we’ve been in a recession for nearly all of 2022. That’s why nobody cares we are just bored of it by now.

I am not Ares!

There's been a recession since 2008

It doesn't matter anymore

I am actually a pisces

It's only a recession when BTC drops for two consecutive quarters

Attached: gato_atento.jpg (1280x853, 85.33K)

just print more money

Wow. That's an increadibly bigoted take. You sound like a white nationalist and a transphobe.

Recessions are bullish.

The poors will bear the brunt of inflation while the government goes back to printing infinite money to keep businesses at record profits no matter what

just print more money

Wait until winter hits the northern hemisphere and northern economies are getting fucked 6 ways to Sunday due to the cost and shortage of energy and food.

This little pump is the retarded market trying to salvage liquidity before the shit heap burns.

Is this water fucked up?

I fucking love this timeline

People are going rightwing trad lifestyle. Less people buying the newest iphone because of their meaningless life = GDP drops

Attached: muhgdp.png (800x601, 743.53K)

There’s like 5 threads saying this and everyday people post articles saying the same thing
We had a long recession 12 years ago we had a mini one during Covid
What do you think would happen?
Massive stock sell off?
That’s not what happens in every recession. It just means no gdp growth. People still have to live their lives