Which dual type deserves to exist in gen 9 the most? My vote goes towards bug/dragon

Which dual type deserves to exist in gen 9 the most? My vote goes towards bug/dragon

Attached: BboyjXnd9B3t2hmV4WwlpDHV265tnvKJqTkA6wsj7jY.jpg (878x1536, 104.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UhZbMbicR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be got Normal/Ghost

Ice/Poison soley for the answering the question of what the fuck an Ice/Poison Pokemon is even supposed to look like.

Attached: thumb_wtf-r-u-doing-doge-_mrs-doge-4619730.png (200x205, 28.5K)

I really don’t understand how we haven’t gotten a bug/dark type yet, it’s so obvious

Could have just been Hisunian Sneasel

I got this off Google images, this must be before Legends arceas.

Also we could include types that are restricted to legendaries and forms, like fire/water, dragon/fairy, rotoms forms, etc

>Ground/Fairy Truffle
>Electric/Fighting Kangaroo
>Poison/Steel Corroded Dhelmise

Yeah I think Voltorb was the first Grass/Electric since Rotom. We also only have one Rock/Fighting in Terrakion.
I personally count Megas too, we don't have a Fairy/Dragon or non legendary Electric/Dragon as they're not available now.

Venomous mammal but it lives in the cold.

A cold virus

fire/fairy and poison/steel

We could actually see our first rock-ghost type this gen if they decide to base a Pokemon on the Belmez faces phenomenon youtube.com/watch?v=_UhZbMbicR0

Are there any venomous animals that make their homes in cold climates?

Side note, this makes me think of a regional Beartic, but they have a poison beard for a whateverthefuck reason.

Attached: B2E0TThh.jpg (500x591, 29.09K)

There is an arctic snake but i think bacteria would be more apt.

It doesn't have to be a poisonous animal from a cold climate. It could be like toxicitry, but instead of rock music, he listens to sad music, and is cold and sad looking. A dumb example, but it makes sense

Theres a snake, there's also a shark I think with poisonous meat in greenland unless i'm misremembering.

That was worth the watch. Interesting pokemon concept

Bug/Dark, Ground/Fairy, and Steel/Poison are my personal hopes. Also that list is outdated, Galarian Slowking is Poison/Psychic and Hisuian Zoroark is Normal/Ghost.

Electric/Fighting
We also need Electric dual types that are locked behind shit like rotom forms and legendary to not be.
Basically, drown me in the best type.

Could be based on a sick person. Snot for poison, and their cold is the ice. Cubchoo variant

>Fighting/ground
>Fighting/electric
How the fuck these havent happened yet?

1000 hours in mspaint

Attached: missing_types.png (1509x2417, 268.59K)

You forgot we have Galarian Slowbro/King
Love the gnome.