The moment Pokemon died

The moment Pokemon died

Attached: The-Viridian-Town-Drunk.jpg (477x431, 48.21K)

the ACTUAL moment pokemon died

Attached: Early_Red_and_Rhydon_sketch.jpg (1152x1014, 966.58K)

>this made Western localizers in the 90s shit their pants and cringe in absolute horror at the idea of children seeing it

To be fair, nobody wants their children to be exposed or normalized to such drugs unnecessarily

Unironically couldn't get past this part as a kid because I could barely read and didn't understand the concept of backtracking
Makes me kind of understand why new games baby the player so hard

You can't hand hold players that can't fucking read. That just shits up your game. Pokemon exploded because the target demographic COULD read.

Bro this was last week

?? what was

This was nowhere near as bad as the game expecting you to find the Rocket Hideout or even worse, the Surf TM and Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone.

improved version

Attached: redsketch.png (1152x1014, 1.15M)

I just don't get why they didn't make the path one tile narrower or have another person tending to him on the other side as to properly block you from going through

Yeah or when you gotta get a drink for the police man at the gate-house
It's incredible how I somehow manged to pull all that off at 7 years old without the internet

Probably to hammer home how you really aren't allowed to go through there

The moment Pokemon died

Attached: ___.png (890x809, 387.29K)

Kantochads...
I thought we were a borderline open world game???

Attached: OH NO KANTOBROS.png (160x144, 2.01K)

Googoogaga?

If you press the menu before the dialogue pops up, the game becomes open world, you can do all 8 gyms in any order

LG was my first real video game and I got stuck in this place. I just grinded my Squirtle either to a level 25-35 Wartortle or even up to a Blastoise

>Don't even need to do it this time
Thanks user.
Have a Lechonk.

Attached: 20220602_121339.jpg (2845x2869, 1014.53K)

Now that's what I call grinding

NOOOOOOOOOO