Khu is going to drop some info in a week on either Smoliv line or Pawmi, line. Which would you prefer anons...

Khu is going to drop some info in a week on either Smoliv line or Pawmi, line. Which would you prefer anons? Have you voted?

Attached: b0q9jfzvue391.jpg (1170x1063, 76.26K)

I want info on Lechonk's line.

>twitter
>private account
why would I want to engage with that schizo in the first place

he already posted a hint for Lechonk. Though I think/hope this implies that Pawmi might have an evo, which admittedly makes me a bit curious

Reminder that Khu is not a leaker! He's just releasing info beforehand that we don't suppose to have right now.

All we know its evo is Normal/Fairy gourmet

So he is a leaker?

No, no like that. He's just putting out data that we dont have. That guy is a joke!

No, he's merely leaking infos that arent supposed to be public yet

Smolive, because Pikaclones almost never evolve.

I like the olive but I'd rather see more of pawmi.

no, the real leaker is a Chinese guy on Baidu who doesn't bullshit or beat around the bush as much as this cunt

he just attention whores with that information because he is in that group

> Is he a leaker?
> No he just leak stuffs we were not supposed to know yet

Is Any Forums a healthy place?

With the little info we have it's hard to say which of those evos has the most potential

Why the fuck does everyone think this is a pikaclone, it's shown in the first battle of the game so it's an early route mon like Shinx. Of course it will evolve.

he is not a leaker, he's a translator

I mean the cheeks is the main thing, though not discounting it could evolve or not be the pikaclone

>
Why the fuck does everyone think this is a pikaclone, it's shown in the first battle of the game so it's an early route mon like Shinx. Of course it will evolve.
it's electric, has cheeks circles, is called mouse and it doesn't mean it won't evolve

>Electric
>Mouse Pokemon
>Spots on cheeks
It's 100% a Pikaclone.

>leaks anyway
based

A translator who reveals info before its intended date is doing what?

Pawmi evolves another leaked already hinted at it

there are no other leakers

Did you miss the dog leak? It got everything right but one spelling error

which is?

The one that said the legendary lizards were legendary dogs?

If you're so sure it's a pikaclone, you also have to be confident that this is the first one that evolves. I'm just saying there is no way the first battle in the whole game will make you fight a 400+ BST single stager.

Yes it was a misunderstanding between Don and dog.

Pawmi evolves into Raimi.
It gets bigger, becomes a darker shade of orange and starts directing Spiderman movies.

Come on, Smoliv is 100% turning into a waifumon. Not interesting.

You say it like it's something difficult

Sure if you want
Weirdly enough they are right about pawmi having an evolution :')

>He's just putting out data that we dont have
so a leaker?