BACK OFF

Attached: joe.png (500x158, 10.49K)

Be respectful you fucking idiots

Why would I need to be respectful of a man who just got a promotion for fucking up constantly. Even if every idea wasn't masuda's fault he's been the worst pr guy for the games.

Fuck off Joe, it's a fucking meme
Obama didn't cause most shit happening when they say "Thanks Obama".

I live in the UK and if I ever see Joe I will beat him up.

Dumb Joe hater

can someone add: "no you idiots, be resprectful" to the joe merrick copypaste

what is it i can't find it

Back off.

Yes, he did though

I will vlame whoever decided composer should be a director then

Attached: 1642681213919.jpg (680x680, 76.72K)

WOAH BRO, BACK OFF BRO, BE RESPECTFUL >:(

So Satoshi Tajiri?

YESH MISTAH MERUKU DEFENDU ME AND MEI SHITTU GAEMSU ON TWITTAH! I GIVE YOU EXTRA DOLLA FUR DIS SHIRRING

Attached: 3827ez38r7zh34897dfh3.png (400x428, 237.69K)

Imagine how the narrative is going to change when he have to defend new games and explain how they're somehow better.

i work at a gas station where most of the customers are locals, i can 100% guarantee that at least 75% of people will blame (current democrat president) for any and all issues

Jesus this guy is like 35 how embarrassing

Mista Merricku thread?

Attached: 6a0.png (680x460, 406.28K)

pokemon fans
>masuda is shit
also pokemon fans
>the games masuda directed are the peak of the series WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I WANT GAMES LIKE THOSE AGAIN

>you idiots
>be respectful
the average tendie pedo paid shill

Oh that's nothing. Just wait until he brings a laptop to his own fucking wedding just in case there's a news drop.

masuda directed XY and BW

but president's power is very little, all is done by the government

There was a time I didn't believe Masuda was responsible for the degradation this franchise has seen since ORAS. I thought that XY was great if quite flawed and that Pokemon was suffering without his direct involvement. Then BDSP happened with him right there to ensure the game followed the same standards set forth since the series hit the Switch. Masuda really is the problem. One of the problems, at least.