Go ahead and defend this

Go ahead and defend this

Attached: 1654092246-1654091013661.jpg (1264x711, 122.48K)

i dont need to, you'll buy it anyways

I'm serious when I say it looks cozy. It's well heated in and under that roof thing. Especially if you're in the booth.

>fly to Pokémon Center
>enter Pokémon Center
>fade to black
>approach counter
>"Welcome to our-" {A}{A}{A}
>'We restore your-" {A}{A}
>"Would you like t-" {A}{A}
>"Okay, I'll take yo-" {A}{A}{A}

>thoop thoop thoop thoop thoop thoop

>tra la da da da~

>"Thank you for wa-" {A}
>"We've restored y-" {A}{A}
>"We hope to see you again!"
>powerwalk away from counter
>exit Pokémon Center
>fade to black
>regain mobility

Now that you bring it to my attention, an outdoor Pokémon Center sounds pretty fine.

First the pokemart, now the pokecenter.. eventually all cities will just be a single building with the functionality of everything condensed into one building (gym, pokecenter, mart, professors, contest hall, player home etc.) And many on Any Forums will praise it by saying it was too tedious with multiple buildings.

Pretty sure the actual pokecenters in cities dont look like that, these elimimate the necessity of flying back to cities when you want to heal or buy items. That's my mental gymnastics about it at least.

This, especially considering how streamlined healing your party is in PLA where you sleep in a tent for about 5 seconds tops and go right back to what you were doing. It doesn't disrupt the flow of the game at all, which is more necessary with this sort of gameplay. It's going to be a bummer to lose the comfy waiting room/lounge aesthetic, though.

The low-poly aesthetic is trendy rn

>snow in Spain

hmm...

Attached: FT8RHppXsAEOb8A.jpg (195x192, 11.48K)

Imagine not loving the Interstate rest stops. It's super comfy to hit the road, stop in fill up your coffee thermos and get breakfast and chat with others doing the same.

Spain has mountains, dumbo

>blue
Pokémart
>red
Pokémon Center
>green
Clothes shop?

>"Would you like t-" {A}{A}
why the fuck would they even add this question? Why else would I even bother talking to the nurse if not for the only purpose she serves in the game? Yes, of course I want to heal my pokemon

What

>he doesn't know

I agree. Reminds me of that one center near Mt. Moon in Kanto. I'm certain there's plenty of things that'll make Spainland suck, but this ain't one of them.

Why do you people hate kiosks this much holy shit lmfao.
Yes, theres a mountain range separating france and iberia that gets a fair bit of snow.

It's an open world on 2015 phone hardware

ie the Nintendo Switch

>It's going to be a bummer to lose the comfy waiting room/lounge aesthetic, though.
They can try to maintain that feel with other facilities maybe

But yeah I wouldn't count on it

Looks dumb

DEATH STRANDING VIBES

A typical gas station from Spain