Happening? The new Affleck?

Attached: 2834A078-B750-4111-A9A4-F943803DF2B6.jpg (1779x1338, 478.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokejungle.net/2016/07/08/rumor-chinese-leaks-predicted-salandit-say-no-gyms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they messed up with dogs, they are lizards

>d0Gs
>H-he's the real deal leaker guise...I-I swear!!!

Can you stop making fucking threads about this, it has nothing right

Remember Armor Evolutions?

>Meowth regional form
We see the actual Kantonian Meowth here.

>dogs
Instantly debunked.

Stop pushing your nonsense. We know you saw the Khu dog with wheels images.

He's piggy riding khu's leaks

Leakers often throw one or two pieces of false hints so they can claim they were just "guessing" and not really leaking info they got ilegally, the dogs thing is okay, what truly matters here is if this guy posted before or after Khu's riddles with Kommo-o and Zekrom (dragons of fighting and electric type)

Where did Khu mention tomes or visors? And having the region named “spider” is kind of left field for a leaker.

Retard
Khu leak was with a dog and wheels hence why it's fake because this retard fell right in the trap

You know that Araras are parrots, right?

No one cares about your "leak".

Khu already leaked that the Legendary were Dragon Electric And Dragon Fighting, so it was predictable.
Also the Past vs Future theme was leaked by Cresselia before Sword and Shield, probably she got this leaks 'cause she said that the region was inspired By spain.

Where’s the Snowman and Dolphin in the original Chinese leak?
pokejungle.net/2016/07/08/rumor-chinese-leaks-predicted-salandit-say-no-gyms/

SnowMan was Galarian Darmanitan, probably scrapped and inserted in Galar

A stretch but snowman was probably crabominable, since yeti is a snow creature and chances were, they didn't make out proper details, crabominable was one of the last mons revealed iirc too, and dolphin was tapu fini for a similar reason, albeit probably saw even less detail than crab
Hard stretching, but not improbable i say

Everything that is right here was taken from Khu(and even then he fucked up with the dog think based off of Khu's dog riddle) and nothing else is right at all, its fake as fuck

I thought the snowman was Crabominable, since Chinese uses the same or very similar words for snowman and yeti and it got mistranslated. Or at least that's what everyone was saying at the time.
This doesn't make any sense, they were obviously intentionally playing it safe with just Kanto regional forms for SM.
> the Past vs Future theme was leaked by Cresselia before Sword and Shield, probably she got this leaks 'cause she said that the region was inspired By spain.
Got any more on this? I must have missed it.

Once again a reminder that Meowth hasn't been explained yet. The only possibilities I see are that it was actually a following Pokémon, which seems unlikely for several reasons, or that they somehow mixed up its past/future form.

>dog = don
It was fake. Fuck off.