What does this mean

Attached: 5634543425243534.jpg (534x375, 54.36K)

welcome to 2010 i guess, GTP-3 is way better than that

next it'll be able to tell me if a photo is of a dog or a cat
HUGE

it means that iExec RLC will be used for all things that need to remain confidential. Which is all data. Imagine the marketcap when hospitals start utilizing it

>iexec
ah, another usecase for the succesful private blockchain consulting company, iExec (headed by Gilles Fedak, based in Lyon, France).

Oh but user, my mistake. I misread your intention in the OP. Here I was thinking you were celebrating a milestone of iExec, the company that has had contracts with some hospitals and universities for several years now. It's a great step in the journey of progress the team has made and has been making since the ICO (which raised 200,000 ETH)

Sadly, there is no use of the Runs of Lots of Computers token (ticker: RLC) here. No mention of it in fact. Just like every other groundbreaking achievement of the iExec company, it has no relation to the erc-20 token. One may even say, the token just isn't needed.

Attached: sheik2.png (431x420, 244.3K)

>200,000 ETH
More than their market cap kek
This is the most obvious buy in all of crypto

The token is needed for the workers to do jobs

its decentralized bitch

yes, they've sold at least 80k of that by now from what I recall. to continue developing their own platform. what makes you think that has any relation to the profability of the RLC token?

post 3 jobs that weren't "hello world" or various tests with no real-world impact

Attached: 50.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

It means that they can keep iExec afloat for at least another 6 years which is good enough for multiple exits at huge valuations

Gilles was kinda smart
he named the crypto project the same as his private company so every partnership seems like it's with the crypto project while its actually with his company
that's how he gets away with funneling ICO funds to his company and only spending team RLC tokens on the crypto project

Attached: 1603289982011.jpg (640x480, 110.85K)

Unfortunately there's no SEC for europoors otherwise this shit would already be banned from all exchanges because it's a security

120k ETH is still 3-ish times their market cap

The EU version of the SEC already said RLC is not a security

Bribe

based

Attached: 1608204845147.png (631x934, 533.66K)

RLC is literally not a security, if anything its the least likely compared to most crapto

Fuck finally an user gets it. Not even just hospitals; big pharma too.

>post 3 jobs that weren't "hello world" or various tests with no real-world impact
how come you didn't reply to this part of my message?
could it be you can not name a fully functioning use case for the RLC token as of right now? 5 years and 6 versions after it launched?

Attached: enterprise.png (2000x1500, 2.17M)

you aint seen nothin yet kid, soon we will have cryptographically guaranteed proof-of-whiteness

Attached: 2022-07-28 09_34_25-.png (1011x870, 466.81K)

shell casings?

Imma use this in the future. U smart.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-044457_Read Chan.jpg (805x1766, 656.18K)

Now I can determine if have pneumonia after my doctor that ordered the x-ray in the first place refused to tell me? Sell signal if I ever saw one.