I’m hooking up with a 40 year old Eastern European milf who used to model for playboy...

I’m hooking up with a 40 year old Eastern European milf who used to model for playboy. Im also cucking her faggot lawyer boyfriend. I’m 28 years old, work at a top 5 business school, and go to grad school. What should I invest in?

Attached: 28765D42-E0BE-4954-BFA2-EA4E56F213A9.jpg (1170x1130, 1023.89K)

You're a kissless 19 year old with no friends, invest in social skills

HIV testing

Business & Finance?

I asked what I should invest in.

I won't fuck her in the ass, then.

$rope

How come people can blatantly sinpost all day, but jannies delete my Christian threads?

Buy hive. It's the best coin in crypto right now.

Attached: descarga (11).jpg (256x256, 9.27K)

Imagine bragging to strangers on the internet about cheating with some used up old whore. How pathetic.

Imagine coping as hard as you are right now.

Shouldn’t you know nigger? Business school is for midwite and professors are the middiest of the midwits

>Making the same thread twice within a handful of hours
>But slightly editing it to brag more
Oof, NGMI

Yeah, even though it's an elite business school, most of the students are just retarded wageslave consoomers. They only care about making money. Most don't aspire for intellectual enlightenment. Don't even get me started on the staff that work there. Most are diversity hires. Everyone gossips and talks shit about each other. Everyone also plays into the hierarchical job ranking, "hurr durr im the associate director, so listen to me." The professors are the only saving grace, actually. Some of them are extremely based... the military students are cool, too. Fuck everyone else, though. I'm actively searching for a new job after only 10 months of working there.

It's just my life, user. I need a life check from my Any Forums bros.

Attached: 1655693301240.png (500x378, 88.81K)

imagine being a Any Forums poster and expecting anyone to believe you don't have Asperger's

>What should I invest in?
buy a house to nail your milf in. even if prices go down you always have somewhere to live.

>playboy model

So prove it faggot, she doesn't read Any Forums what year what month?

next level mommy cope
embarrassing for a late millennial

Imagine not wanting to date sugar mommies. They have more to offer than younger women.

Attached: 1657943495025.jpg (356x322, 10.86K)

Invest 10% of your portfolio in Balkans and sad-Europe to pay it forward, so that more in the future may also know the joys of eastern european cuckoldry

cope

>cope

Attached: 1651860060128.png (314x314, 46.13K)

>>cope

Attached: 1631581050520.png (556x544, 165.73K)

SPBP