Well at least it looks better than XY

>well at least it looks better than XY
>well at least it looks better than SM
>well at least it looks better than SWSH
>well at least it looks better than SV
>well at least it looks better than BRAP
>well at least it looks better than CUM

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

>well at least it looks better than SWSH
lmao

People are genuinely saying that kek

literally me and the rest of Any Forums

>YOU WILL BUY IT ANYWAY!
>I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING SINCE GEN 6, FAGGOT
lmaooooooo

Attached: pichu 3.gif (498x372, 1.98M)

this, Black 2 was the last pokemon game I ever purchased

Imagine playing anything past gen 1

SWSH was my last one because at least XY/SM were just cheap $40 3DS games. GF has no reason charging $60+$30 DLC for worse games.

All the nu gens in 3ds are awful, and 3ds has bad games. Also the 3d effect gives headaches. What a bad console.
Literally only bought to install pirate mods on it so you can play everything old in it.

Based, but White1 for me. I know BW2 were kino but I dunno, I didn't have a 3DS.

At least the 3DS knew it was just a dumb handheld. The SWSH wants you to think it's a console but it's actually just another dumb handheld but with console priced games and DLC up the ass.

Good thing BW2 weren't 3DS games.

trooo
Wish things didn't suck so much and we could simply get games, if not good at least with effort and soul, but not gonna happen again
they will buy them anyway

I want crossboarders and twitter immigrants to leave

cope

>RBY? Pirated and played
>GSC? Pirated and played
>RSE? Pirated and played
>DPPt? Pirated and played
>BWB2W2? Pirated and played
>XY? Pirated and played
>SMUSUM? Pirated twice and never played it
>SwSh? Pirated twice and never played it
>SV? Maybe I'll pirate both and decide to play Violet

Attached: Giga 1427.jpg (500x586, 21.27K)

And I'll keep saying it.

If you purchased or were responsible for the purchase of any Pokemon media at any point in your life, you are directly responsible for the downfall. Even if you bought it during the golden years of Pokemania.

Cool cope, i bet you thought i was gonna seethe so hard. Btw I pirated every game, since gen 1 until now. You lost.

You're STILL responsible because you actively engage with the franchise, regardless of purchase.
If you communicate with anyone about Pokemon, you're DIRECTLY giving them the idea of engage with it too. And then that spreads gradually until someone actually buys it.
All because of you.

And you’ll continue being wrong.

>I'll keep eating shit
Yes we know. That's why we make fun of Pokemon fans.