Can you identify all the Shkreli candles?

Can you identify all the Shkreli candles?
Hint: it's none of the red ones

Attached: ShkreliNeko.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Martin isn't involved in the scam I thought

it's easy enough to verify, same account as in MSI and SHKI

Attached: neversell.png (601x647, 159.08K)

right but I haven't seen anything from his actual social media accounts, for both MSI and SHKI

back two months ago when these coins all started he specifically mentioned SHKITTY as well as the others in a twitter space with broots. can probably find other direct references to shkitty. can also find various comments by him in SHKITTY telegram and him referencing shkitty in other telegrams

Attached: woaadqd.png (757x145, 17.71K)

pic is him following shkitty twitter

Martin holds 60% of supply

proof?

>gray beard hairs
it's over

>50600357
55% but close enough. its on BSCscan. this is the same address as the one he put in his twitter profile ages ago and on etherscan this same address is 0xshkreli xd

Attached: fittyfive.png (1731x169, 13.54K)

Bumping for financial freedom

its literally 500k and no1 is selling. it will be the same place as MSI once utility is unveiled. and it will likely be even stronger since you can actually make cool shit on BSC due to low gass compared to eth

bruh this is so low effort. that's not his address and there is nothing in the twitter spaces interview referencing this project.

can't tell if you're trolling or just retarded. pic related is his wallet in MSI and it is the same address as this. or you can go in the telegram and literally type /shkitty or /neversell and find videos he posted where he talks about the coin or type ctrl f his name and find all his comments... lol... like wtf

Attached: qidjqidjqd.png (321x210, 8.79K)

also this you fucking nigger

I'm not sure if it's because he's still on probation but he has become a mega cuck.

how so?

Chill nigga. Even if that is his wallet, the telegram doesn't mean anything. I would want to hear Martin on his livestreams mention this project.

Attached: 4845631853518.jpg (976x549, 114.08K)

>confirmed his telegram account, can go to MSI and ctrl f and find him talk about shkitty, can go in shkitty and find videos from him from confirmed telegram account
>confirmed his wallet posted on his twitter
>it doesnt mean anything!

lol you're a fucking nigger

This coin is made by pearls
Same dev who made hel1um inu, neverrug, dogbros, calcium inu, milkshib, buttcoin, buttcorn, AMC coin, slurpycoin, snek, snekbonk, bonbi bonkers, udders, waifu coin, bond token, gp, lunapox and dollar general
All rugged

oof rekt lmao. ape b4 it hits 10m retard

I hope all this time shilling pays off for the village. It ain't easy hombre

Attached: 782823464781.jpg (696x696, 82.96K)