Blow $150 for a pair of massive oversized clown shoes for daily use

>blow $150 for a pair of massive oversized clown shoes for daily use
Why do ameritards do this?

Attached: martinonphone.png (643x965, 1.32M)

rent free nigger

Attached: 1598661130707.jpg (675x680, 49.73K)

It's comfortable and good for jogging. There's a time and place for your autism dress shoes that your grandma likes

lol a fresh pair of shoes is like 250-500

If your shoes are less expensive than that, then they're generally low quality.

what about these ? it's around 160-180€

Attached: nike-air-max-plus-tn-triple-white-604133-139-800x500.jpg (800x500, 58.33K)

Lol, look at this poorfag
Can't even afford $150 for a pair of shoes
Cope and seethe, poorfag. Maybe after smartcon link will go up and you'll be able to afford a pair.

Nigga needs one of those shoes from Africa where they cut a slice of an old tire cuz he can't afford real kicks lmao.

this faggot went from based bandit to unfathomably cringe and pozzed soiboit ever since he came out of prison.
The kikes did something to his brain i'm sure.

Attached: 1608491683911.jpg (124x121, 2.38K)

Everyone in America is a nigger. What do you expect?

Literally 100% of the niggers/sandniggers scums wear those in France since the early 00's. From the age of 10 to 35 (when they die).
It's a tribal thing at this point, just like the Lacoste polo.

it's an albanian, a literal nigger. We, serbians, tried to exterminate this disgusting race but you mutt cucks impeached us to do it. May you burn in hell for your sins.

>just like the Lacoste polo.
?

deluded frenchie thinking we care about his domestic animals
france is 80% shitskin, don't even reply to french posters they are nafris and ngubus

Niggers. Estrogen too high so they obsess over shoes.

kek, fucking bougnoules

Attached: bougnoule.jpg (480x360, 11.76K)

I agree for the tns but the lacoste polo is the middle class white man's uniform what the fuck are you even talking about

they said, either you shape up or we epstein you and arkancide your whole family and that girl you secretly love

Not anymore, in France at least. White bourgeois had to abandon their favorite brand because sandniggers claimed it for themselves to the point they refuse to wear anything but Lacoste (or more often the chink replicas you can find on alibaba for 10 bux).

Actually it became so endemic now ppl call them the "lacoste tn" because our nafris/niggers only wear the combo of the two at all time. Check it up on jewgle if you don't believe me.

Attached: 5751fee8d09c73be467a704190a43544.jpg (549x539, 79.22K)

Where's his dick? This dude don't even got junk... bro my dick is so noticeable in sweatpants cmon bruh

do burgers really?

Attached: WB-Shoes-White-3-of-7.jpg (825x566, 51.59K)

>france is 80% shitskin
True but none of them post on 4chin, since they skipped school since age 4 and can't speak nor write a word of english. Hell, they were born here and they barely speak french, let alone write it.

>the McRonald mutt edition