High IQ anons only

what happened today?

Attached: b4c.jpg (738x503, 46.13K)

jews and lies

Vix manipulation

It always pump with the FOMC then dumps hard in the days after. This pattern has been repeating consistently for the past 6 months.

buyed

Number went up

everyone expected 100bps but got 75 and hint of future QE so they became euphoric and started buying everything

we in transition period

Attached: 1658603207836144.png (886x886, 70.28K)

>fear buying with cheap money might be harder later
>doesn't buy before possible higher rate, but buys after confirmation of ongong rate
doesn't make sense
thereby, jews and lies

Liquidation hunting late bears. We're sweeping the highs of the range before the move down to $14k

The FED decision was already priced in, exactly like one month ago, easy as that.
It doesn't mean it's over, tho. We are now waiting for the Mt.Gox dump.

More people bought then sold.

i feel the same but tell me what you're basing this on

The USA controlled finance industry said, "We love everything the Fed does and you should love the Fed too, goy." It *always*pumps on Fed days. If you aske the market, the Fed can do no wrong.

>doesn't make sense
nothing ever makes sense except humans are emotion driven animals who don't think logically

up trend breakout on risk assets, short covering

Attached: TRINITY___PrettyMuch2.gif (252x253, 825.43K)

I don't even know what the vix is for anymore.

Attached: 1656942796161.png (605x528, 372.33K)

>but tell me what you're basing this on
On that fact that strong directional moves requires liquidity (Liquidations + stop losses from bulls). It's been straight down since $69k, and the market has clearly shown its hand in which direction it wants to go, but we ran out of liquidity for the dumps. We're probably on for low volume pumping for a while, maybe as high as $26k-$28k before we start making legs down again.

We passed the bottom

Attached: r321.png (1189x923, 833.56K)

Everyone is hedged before FED and hedged markets have a hard time selling off. So you cannot make any money hedging against things everyone is aware of. This is what you would expect in an effecient market.

Attached: pric.png (768x958, 818.57K)

It crashed but no one noticed because the chart was printing green candles

Nothing.