I desperately need help I have only $160 to my name now and every month my credit card payment and phone bill equal...

I desperately need help I have only $160 to my name now and every month my credit card payment and phone bill equal $320 per month what are some quick ways to make quick money in the states? I'm unemployed and can't get a job I have no benefits and no passive or revolving income coming in every month I'm completely FUCKED do I just kill myself now because this stress is gonna do it to me

Attached: 1633785159120.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

Sell plasma and sperm.

Start delivering food. This will not make you rich, but will keep your sorry ass alive

I'm unvaccinated, how do I go about doing this? Genuinely interested
Forgot to mention I don't own a car, I live in Miami and everything is miles apart from each other

get rid of your phone retard

If I do then I can't call my Mom and she is the only reason I have a phone

Knee pads.

Get behind the McDonald's drive-thru and start sucking some penises.

Unironically all in $SPIRAL

Attached: Wojack-660x330-3757201788.png (660x330, 163.92K)

user please I know you are all joking but I'm not and I'm hoping at least 1 genuine person here will see this and be able to offer me some kind of advice or thing I can do, there's no coin that's going to turn my $160 into anything other than dust

You only use your phone to make calls to your mom, you still have a contract phone you pay for monthly and haven't bought one of those $40 pay as you go shit phones from Walmart...

Honestly might be better to chokestart a shotgun OP if you can't come to this simple conclusion I don't think you're going to make it.

You could always suck dick.

Buy 160 dollars worth of cocaine, and then cook it into crack rocks (its not hard, you literally just simmer it in a pan with water and some baking soda until it forms chunks). Then go down to your local ghetto/bus station/welfare office and sell it. "Hey everyone, I've got some crack rocks for sale, 10 dollars a hit". You'll make a profit in no time

Honestly yeah I unironically want to kill myself but can't do it because I don't want to hurt her. After she's gone though yeah full stop I'm killing myself, I even have a shotgun. I'm honestly hoping someone kills me or I have an aneurysm or something I can't control so it won't affect my Mom as much

>doesn’t own a car in the states
oh haha lol, you’re fucked

im being unironic man, go through the board and see all the posts ive made about it, my alternative suggestion would be spend the money on getting to a homeless shelter asap and use their resouces to get yourself back on your feet

I don't know where to get cocaine from and if I'm being honest this will get me killed and I don't want to die on the sidewalk with 68 stab wounds I'd rather just defer back to the shotgun

Nigga look up Sam Hyde credmaxxing, you're fine, just stop paying

Close your phone plan and change to a prepaid phone carrier, sell all the stuff you don't need, open a high interest rate savings account and get a job at McDonald's.

You should also renegotiate your credit card debt with the bank.

Its a 5m mcap project man I'm sure if you're wealthy you can still make big gains on this but for me to just see a pathetic 2x it has to go over 10m, too rich for my blood I'm sorry. I have a roof over my head already thanks to a friend but I'm fucking broke
Checked, it's not my card I just help pay it its my Mom's I help her with it because she is on disability and can't afford the payment plus living expenses she only brings in $900 from social security
I'm trying to sell all my stuff now but have no idea on how to do it. Ebay and shipping rapes me, OfferUp is dead and Craigslist is also dead where do I go to sell shit with active buyers who will come to my house? I don't have a car te cheapest used runs and drives is $4k here

tell that bitch to pay for your phone if she wants to hear your quivering manlet voice.