Hey negroid

You wanted cheap stuff, now it's time to buy.

Attached: 3785317436998890.jpg (820x820, 151.75K)

Too bad your fake crypto tokens are not actually things are they cracker? Just numbers on a screen. Little digits :) just like you. Fake. Non existent. A parasite. Putrid Any Forums parasite

how much did you lose?

Attached: 1642823551217.jpg (1011x997, 102.04K)

>50598294
Dude i fucking hate niggers.

of course I am user

Sounds like someone has a case of butthurt

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 30.2K)

>Buying the top

Lmao i dont participate in stock market cause i am not a parasite

>likely non-white
>not a parasite

Attached: 1658950314547416.jpg (493x328, 16.92K)

how do I donate a reddit medal to this brave poster?

Lol been buying $30 of rose every week for 2 months. See you faggots on the moon.

I mean the world literally. You mean it metaphorically. A "nigger" doesnt need a host to feed. A financier does. You are a LITERAL parasite little "wolf" of wall street. Pathetic fucking putrid terminally online basement dwelling brain fried schizo nazi boomer wannabe parasite :)

WHY ARE YOU ON Any Forums

oh so you're just a salty poor.

STAY POOR POVERTY MONKEY, MAYBE I'LL PAY YOU TO DO A DANCE ON YOUR BEGGING CORNER

Ohhh and you are rich little boy??? :))) did you "make" it? Hahahahahaha so fucking pathetic. Insecure are weak. No matter how much money you steal or how many innocent creatures you attack and hurt you will never fill that gaping hole deep in your heart and soul and you will die alone, sad, hated and in pain. This has already happened btw you cant stop it. It has been done God wills it.

Do demoralize, attack and sabotage 99% of the userbase and the site

I'm a literal banker, my coping shitskin. I probably make quadruple whatever you pull in a year. Enjoy being a loser your entire life, I'm sure your Jew invented god will reward you for it.

I know you are a boomer my dude. Can you even read? I know you have stolen great wealth and power during your miserable hateful and putrid life youve led. What i am trying to explain to you is that everyone and i mean everyone hates your guts. You are heading straight down the same path youve always been on. A sad, lonely, painful and hateful death. Youve already done this many times. Worry not it will all soon be over and your suffering will end

>Be nigger reddittranny
>"p-p-putrid Any Forums parasite! I don't play the stock market because I'm a good guy1!!!!"
>Go back to dwelling in mother's basement

At least pic related is female

Attached: 1653912603731.png (562x444, 169.93K)

wrong again christcuck, I'm a millenial. you should stop sinning, thou shalt not covet.

But don't worry, It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of god. So you should be fine

vinu just pumped
im not going to set for s*ib i refuse to associate with these faggotrons

Not buting until $10k