Explain lechonk meme to me

I've legit seen the whole board go batshit over that shit but I don't even know what that's supposed to mean

Attached: 20220601_202011.jpg (1200x1200, 177.15K)

reddit meme only redditor browsing here know about

It's because "chock" is Internet slang for "thick" or "chucky". The Pokémon's name's supposed to reference how it's looks fat, but it actually incredibly muscular.

And are we supposed to be mad over this?

People find the design and the name cute, and Any Forums, especially Any Forums, can't stand people liking things, so everyone on the board is losing their mind over it, pointing fingers and shouting "reddit" or "zoomer" and anything that breathes
It's a normal day, basically

Yes, that's pretty much it. Any Forums's full of wholly miserable people who don't like anything, and they lash out at people who like silly stuff like Lechonk as a result.

>nintendo pandering to retards is good because it makes the retards happy
Pokemon is going to become more and more casual until it's basically Pokemon Crossing, all in the name of Nintendo making as much money as possible. You will celebrate this like the worthless fucking consumer you are.

I don't get it either, but as with most internet maymays, I care too little to take a deep dive.

lechón is spanish for piglet so they slapped a k on the end of it and called it a day

Shouldn't the pronunciation be different if there is an accent on the original word but not the Pkmn?

The original name (Pigger) was better.

it's the same as any other game specific pokemon that ends up being "foreign language's name for animal" + "pun or meme"

>pigger
>nigger

And yet you still care so much.

Le is a reddit word
Chonk is a reddit word

you are a redditor

Of course, you're going to love that name because it panders to your unfunny dead memes instead of someone else's.

>REDDIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Get a life

go back

>niggers
>a dead meme
What did he mean by this?

People are having a somewhat positive reaction to the trailer and Any Forums hates that

>the french word le originates from reddit
>the tumblr word chonk originates from reddit
I didn't know how obsessed with reddit Any Forums was until today